Powered by Outside

MTB Tech Rumors, Innovation and Prototypes

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
MTB Tech Rumors, Innovation and Prototypes
O+
Posted: Jan 12, 2022 at 10:45 Quote
I mean I'm a little upset, the more and more I read into the post. And to be honest what I'm most upset about is that you used my images. It would have taken 5 minutes for you to screenshot your own. I understand what you were trying to do, I'm not asking for credit if anything these videos are credited to EXT, but I edited the photos, and effectictevly found the photos.

Posted: Jan 12, 2022 at 10:46 Quote
Kidklayko wrote:
I mean I'm a little upset, the more and more I read into the post. And to be honest what I'm most upset about is that you used my images. It would have taken 5 minutes for you to screenshot your own. I understand what you were trying to do, I'm not asking for credit if anything these videos are credited to EXT, but I edited the photos, and effectictevly found the photos.
I didn't mean to cause any problems. Sorry man

O+
Posted: Jan 12, 2022 at 18:16 Quote
Yeah this is really upsetting, I'm super disappointed. You claim you meant to tag me but it appears you went to far lengths to do otherwise. When someone told you on the initial blog that it was making headline. You said thanks. You have given no credit to me, but have down the opposite. If you truly wanted too, you could have made the blog anonymous, rather than take credit for it. Additionally I would like to know if my pictures are going to be posted in a blog in the future. If people are going to use my work they need my approval, and to take it farther you took credit for it, this is criminal. I'm very upset and I want to make it clear that I will be watermarking my photos from now on. I suggest some of you forum users do the same, because it is evident that I can unfortunately not trust some of you. In other terms, I will take the photos off pinkbike, to eliminate them from the blog. I plan to tell pinkbike about the incident. This is very upsetting.

O+
Posted: Jan 12, 2022 at 18:29 Quote
You even copied my photos and saved them under your account.

O+
Posted: Jan 12, 2022 at 18:45 Quote
Damn both of you guys gotta chill

O+
Posted: Jan 12, 2022 at 18:53 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
Damn both of you guys gotta chill

I'm sorry, I apologize for how upset I am, but plagiarism is something that really pisses me off, and as I keep digging, I find that he continually went to extensive lengths to push me out of the equation. I am not usually the one to lose my temper like this, but like I said I'm very dissapointed.

Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 10:38 Quote
Kidklayko wrote:
Yeah this is really upsetting, I'm super disappointed. You claim you meant to tag me but it appears you went to far lengths to do otherwise. When someone told you on the initial blog that it was making headline. You said thanks. You have given no credit to me, but have down the opposite. If you truly wanted too, you could have made the blog anonymous, rather than take credit for it. Additionally I would like to know if my pictures are going to be posted in a blog in the future. If people are going to use my work they need my approval, and to take it farther you took credit for it, this is criminal. I'm very upset and I want to make it clear that I will be watermarking my photos from now on. I suggest some of you forum users do the same, because it is evident that I can unfortunately not trust some of you. In other terms, I will take the photos off pinkbike, to eliminate them from the blog. I plan to tell pinkbike about the incident. This is very upsetting.
I had no idea that he commented under my blog post until it went live on PB. You need to take a chill though. I get it, your upset but its not really a big deal

Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 10:49 Quote
Kidklayko wrote:
Unsubscribed
Yeah, this is super dumb

Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 10:52 Quote
Kidklayko wrote:
Unsubscribed
lol

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 11:13 Quote
Well that escalated quickly...

Back to topic, GG released carbon rear triangles for all their frames now!

Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 11:36 Quote
yungj wrote:

I saw that! Looks really interesting. Good on them for making something to solve a...problem...ish.

Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 11:36 Quote
yungj wrote:

Please credit your source

Edit: this feels mean, sorry

Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 11:37 Quote
sorryiamtheboss wrote:
yungj wrote:

Please credit your source
lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026171
Mobile Version of Website