Powered by Outside

.NORTHSTAR bike park/ski resort. *specific forum*

PB Forum :: USA - West
.NORTHSTAR bike park/ski resort. *specific forum*
FL
Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:44 Quote
What day does it open? The opening 2 weekends of Northstar is way to crowded for me. I'm not a fan of waiting in line for the chairlift.

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:46 Quote
when is northstar supposed to open?
me2menow wrote:
dueck wrote:
very nice..... i might have to join you. haha
me2menow wrote:
dude....im going to northstar for my b-day Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
opens the weekend of
thatd b soo sick

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:46 Quote
doconnor wrote:
Northstar definitely advertises downhill and freeride. I've ridden all the blacks and double blacks. Definitely the dirt sucks, but the trails are worse. I just can't believe it's one of California's best parks. I'll definitely be there this summer because it's still fun, but I can't believe how bad the trails are. With the exception of livewire, it seems like each trail was built in about a day with just a couple people. 2 cents

go eat a big fat black penis f*ggot

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:47 Quote
dueck wrote:
when is northstar supposed to open?
me2menow wrote:
dueck wrote:
very nice..... i might have to join you. haha
thatd b soo sick
may 22 or 23.... my bday is on the 20th

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:48 Quote
konaracer91 wrote:
doconnor wrote:
Northstar definitely advertises downhill and freeride. I've ridden all the blacks and double blacks. Definitely the dirt sucks, but the trails are worse. I just can't believe it's one of California's best parks. I'll definitely be there this summer because it's still fun, but I can't believe how bad the trails are. With the exception of livewire, it seems like each trail was built in about a day with just a couple people. 2 cents

go eat a big fat black penis f*ggot
tat guy probably cant ride for shit and is making up excuses

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:49 Quote
most definatley. who puts something down and then says its kinda cool so i still go there becasue its still fun

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:52 Quote
for sure. i would have to say its my favorite park in cali but........ keystone is better and i am sure whistler is going to be better when i go there this summer. ha. but northstar is still sick

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:54 Quote
dueck wrote:
for sure. i would have to say its my favorite park in cali but........ keystone is better and i am sure whistler is going to be better when i go there this summer. ha. but northstar is still sick
never benn to keystone...where is it?

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:55 Quote
doconnor wrote:
Dudeeee, I totally agree. Mammoth is way sicker than Northstar in my opinion... The dirt sucks in both places but Mammoth pumice makes for some fun times...

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:56 Quote
dueck wrote:
colorado
o, haha, hmmm

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:57 Quote
iggz wrote:
doconnor wrote:
Dudeeee, I totally agree. Mammoth is way sicker than Northstar in my opinion... The dirt sucks in both places but Mammoth pumice makes for some fun times...
k, well ive never been to mammoth, but seriously? "trails suck"???
come on

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:58 Quote
Boondockz was sweet but other than that...

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
taylorglorydh wrote:
Hey has anyone ridden the waterfall on Karpiel? I've never attempted it because it justs looks to gnarly from the chairlift but I've seen people do it easy.
its pretty easy not much hard than vietnam its just a little intimidating cause your right by the lift and everyone is watching.but still fun and after its pretty fun also

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 20:01 Quote
iggz wrote:
doconnor wrote:
idk northstar and mammoth are kinda totally different places imo.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019772
Mobile Version of Website