***Post ur NS Traffic Build***

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
***Post ur NS Traffic Build***
Posted: Mar 4, 2010 at 21:17 Quote
ridinfree0freeridin wrote:
heres mine, nowhere near how i want it, but its a work in progress ready for the summer Smile

photo

what bottom bracket do u need for those mtb cranks

Posted: Mar 5, 2010 at 2:12 Quote
travrides4ever wrote:
heres mine, nowhere near how i want it, but its a work in progress ready for the summer Smile

photo

what bottom bracket do u need for those mtb cranks

u dont, its a 2 peice crankset, it all comes together

Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 1:18 Quote
Heres mine its not really finished, the wheels are off my old mongoose, should be gettin some in the next few weeks.
photo

Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 9:20 Quote
moongose wrote:
Heres mine its not really finished, the wheels are off my old mongoose, should be gettin some in the next few weeks.
photo

dude depending what you budget is im planning on getting new wheels for mine possibly in a couple of weeks, so my old ones will be up for sale (my traffic is the one above your original post) and they will definatly go with your colour scheme, seeing as how your build is nearly identical to how mine was Razz

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 11:04 Quote
moongose wrote:
photo

dude depending what you budget is im planning on getting new wheels for mine possibly in a couple of weeks, so my old ones will be up for sale (my traffic is the one above your original post) and they will definatly go with your colour scheme, seeing as how your build is nearly identical to how mine was Razz
Take it to PM sir. No soliciting Salute

Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 13:25 Quote
haha oh shit, yh my bad, no problemo Smile

moongose when u read this pm me if ur interested Smile

Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 18:54 Quote
i was just wondering if this would be a good upgrade, over my stp could you guys tell me the pros and cons over the stp

Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 19:12 Quote
nzbika wrote:
i was just wondering if this would be a good upgrade, over my stp could you guys tell me the pros and cons over the stp

the traffic is alot lighter has horizontal dropouts and the traffic frames are way better when riding i reckon

Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 19:13 Quote
yea cause my stp doesnt spin very well

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 19:20 Quote
travrides4ever wrote:
nzbika wrote:

the traffic is alot lighter has horizontal dropouts and the traffic frames are way better when riding i reckon
I don't think the traffic is lighter considering the stp weighs under 4.5lbs and the traffic weighs 5.7 lbs. But if you want a stronger frame this is it, it also has shorter chainstays.

Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 19:21 Quote
nzbika wrote:
yea cause my stp doesnt spin very well

i got my traffic fame off chainreactioncycles.com because it was on special 300 dollars down from 500 dollars have a look on there

Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 19:21 Quote
thanks guys do you know any other pros?

Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 19:22 Quote
I'm good like that

Ghost>

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.039638
Mobile Version of Website