Powered by Outside

Seven Springs - new features and new trail.

PB Forum :: USA - East
Seven Springs - new features and new trail.
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 at 14:04 Quote
i guess i never considered the soft snow sucking... good point... my flu like symptons are kicking my ass today...
i haven't lived in pa for 12 years for the winter time. this is my first winter back here. i've heard that there have been races at BK, but i can't find any info on it. Doesn't seem to be advertised much. i would definatly go to the 7springs one for the day just to get out of the shop! i'm beyond bored lately....

O+
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 at 21:45 Quote
i haven't heard anything about a snow race yet... i'll inquire about it. i'm racing that for sure. i'm extremely sick of snow, ice, road salt, snowboarding, and everything having anything to do with winter. it blows and i can't wait for this crap to melt so i can go back to having fun.

give me 90 degrees and 100% humidity over anything below freezing.

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 7:24 Quote
how about 75 and no humidity

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 at 11:12 Quote
banshee62 wrote:
if i remember correctly i have won both the blue knob and springs races

You did win the one Springs race. But you didn't even ride DH for the snow races at Blue Knob that I was talking about. Think back before you had the Banshee, the fist shocker that didn't fit you, or the second shocker that now fits you since you FINALLY FUGGIN LISTENED AND GOT THE LARGE>...Smile

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 at 20:05 Quote
JBizzle wrote:
banshee62 wrote:

You did win the one Springs race. But you didn't even ride DH for the snow races at Blue Knob that I was talking about. Think back before you had the Banshee, the fist shocker that didn't fit you, or the second shocker that now fits you since you FINALLY FUGGIN LISTENED AND GOT THE LARGE>...Smile

yeah the last yr they had the Bluknob race i kicked some ass took second in the timed and first in the mass start. it was down jackrabbit and i was on the banshee

Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 4:06 Quote
banshee62 wrote:
JBizzle wrote:
banshee62 wrote:

yeah the last yr they had the Bluknob race i kicked some ass took second in the timed and first in the mass start. it was down jackrabbit and i was on the banshee

Gotcha, you made it to the last one...I don't think I was at that, But I went the 3 years prior to that though. So you didn't win!? Check out that syntax error. As Hitler would say second place in not zee winner.... The Kamikaze runs were the best elbow to elbow racing on the snow.

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 at 11:51 Quote
martis wrote:
i'm extremely sick of snow, ice, road salt, snowboarding, and everything having anything to do with winter. it blows and i can't wait for this crap to melt so i can go back to having fun.

Amen!

Posted: Feb 2, 2010 at 17:32 Quote
Any new features coming up for 2010 season or is it still too early

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 19:08 Quote
ECMTB wrote:
Any new features coming up for 2010 season or is it still too early

there were some ideas being tossed around at the end of the '09 season, but nothing is set in stone. but believe me, the second we get the green light i'll be up there hammering, sawing, digging and chopping away.

keep in mind, slingshot IS less than halfway done. it's rideable, but it's far from finished.

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 15:06 Quote
cool, one of the park crew members told me last year that you guys might put in a satellite bowl or a wallride or something like that.

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 15:12 Quote
i like the sound of hammering tup

O+
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 19:28 Quote
photo

not sure who took this photo, but i spoke to someone today at ray's that wanted to see a picture of the tanker drop. this doesn't give you a great idea of the landing area, but like i said... you have the ability to drop 4 feet... or close to 20 if you hit it with some speed.

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 at 19:41 Quote
martis wrote:
photo

not sure who took this photo, but i spoke to someone today at ray's that wanted to see a picture of the tanker drop. this doesn't give you a great idea of the landing area, but like i said... you have the ability to drop 4 feet... or close to 20 if you hit it with some speed.

that is a fun feature

O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 6:00 Quote
martis wrote:
photo

Sweet! Thats me in that pic! Dave Brunger took that photo. I thought that was called the battleship drop. That was the second and last time I hit that drop since it was the last time I was at 7 Springs last season. I can't wait to get back to springs, get more comfortable on that drop and really boost it. I saw some guys really sending the drop that day and landing about half way down the landing.

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 6:33 Quote
rav400 wrote:
martis wrote:
photo

Sweet! Thats me in that pic! Dave Brunger took that photo. I thought that was called the battleship drop. That was the second and last time I hit that drop since it was the last time I was at 7 Springs last season. I can't wait to get back to springs, get more comfortable on that drop and really boost it. I saw some guys really sending the drop that day and landing about half way down the landing.

they swapped names with the other big rock feature off of Slingshot that connects you to Frankenstein

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.458812
Mobile Version of Website