Flick Trix group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Flick Trix group
O+
Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 16:36 Quote
motocrossracer wrote:
Tribikefarce wrote:
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
I would say go outside and ride your bike.
I babysitting my 3 month old nephew every weekday from 5 am till 3 pm for the next two months. I need something bike related to do indoors to keep from going insane.

well a flick trix will fix that just make sure he doesnt eat the pedals or somethingBig Grin
omnomnomnarnom what!?!

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 16:42 Quote
idk, he is hungry all the time. it could happen lol. I'll just keep them separated.

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 16:47 Quote
photo

finger bikes, DSi and ride uk....: D

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 16:58 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
idk, he is hungry all the time. it could happen lol. I'll just keep them separated.

mabey when he's a little bit older eh? gotta get him into bmx sometime

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 17:21 Quote
fo sho! I have to get him into bmx! I can't wait till he is old enough.

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 18:00 Quote
Cry @ un-modded seats

how do you guys ride? i used to have my seats high and put my fingers around the seat post but i modded my frame so the seats lower and superglued my cranks in place

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 18:01 Quote
austin2112 wrote:
Cry @ un-modded seats
Cry @ modded seats. I find it hard to play with them when you cant get your fingers on the seat right. only one of mine is seat modded, and thats the one I never play with.

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 18:05 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
Cry @ un-modded seats
Cry @ modded seats. I find it hard to play with them when you cant get your fingers on the seat right. only one of mine is seat modded, and thats the one I never play with.
really? i just put my fingers on the pedals and mod the seats so i can tailwhip

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 18:06 Quote
I can tailwhip really well with the seat unmodded and slammed.

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 18:06 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
I can tailwhip really well with the seat unmodded and slammed.
hmm the seat always hits my thumb/finger on the bars when it comes around

O+
Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 18:08 Quote
i only have the seat on my funday slammed. i keep all the others kinda raised

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 16:50 Quote
photo
hell yea! just got this beast today and made some upgrades right away clear pedals oddyssey cranks and S&M seat...oh and took the brake off cuz im hardcore

Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 14:30 Quote
hendu wrote:
photo
hell yea! just got this beast today and made some upgrades right away clear pedals oddyssey cranks and S&M seat...oh and took the brake off cuz im hardcore

ya the brakes stop u from twhiping and then the get stretched and messed they are pretty much useless

Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 14:31 Quote
motocrossracer wrote:
hendu wrote:
photo

ya the brakes stop u from twhiping and then the get stretched and messed they are pretty much useless
yea i modded the fork now to by cutting off the front brake piece so my finger now fits in the bars without switching to the crappy ones

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039743
Mobile Version of Website