Powered by Outside

Manchester riders

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Manchester riders
Posted: Dec 19, 2013 at 15:55 Quote
Alright guys,

Im filmmaker and looking to film some riders around the manx area.If you're fast and talented ill be happy to get the camera out for you free of charge!

Posted: Dec 22, 2013 at 10:24 Quote
mluk2004 wrote:
Hey guys

I've posted on this thread before but since then I've managed to sort some things out. I ride a lot at Llandegla or Lee Quarry, I've now managed to bring my DH bike up to Salford too so I'll be heading to Farmer Johns as well.

I'm just posting to see if anyone was up for some riding. I ride Sundays & Mondays, XC/AM/DH.

I've got a spare slot on my bike rack too so transport isn't an issue.

Martin

Hey mate,

You fancy Farmer Johns tomorrow?

I'll be up there.

Danny.

Posted: Dec 22, 2013 at 10:26 Quote
Oops double posted.

Posted: Dec 22, 2013 at 10:57 Quote
I wish!

With it being Christmas I'm stuck in work. I'll be back on my Sunday/Monday riding in the new year if you're about?

Hutchyvw wrote:
mluk2004 wrote:
Hey guys

I've posted on this thread before but since then I've managed to sort some things out. I ride a lot at Llandegla or Lee Quarry, I've now managed to bring my DH bike up to Salford too so I'll be heading to Farmer Johns as well.

I'm just posting to see if anyone was up for some riding. I ride Sundays & Mondays, XC/AM/DH.

I've got a spare slot on my bike rack too so transport isn't an issue.

Martin

Hey mate,

You fancy Farmer Johns tomorrow?

I'll be up there.

Danny.

Posted: Dec 22, 2013 at 11:58 Quote
Definitely mate, we can work something out.

I've not got a Sunday off till February but could probably sort a Monday.

Danny.

Posted: Dec 25, 2013 at 3:50 Quote
Moved up to manchester for uni and im finally gonna bring the big bike up in the new year,any one wanna show me around dont know any other riders and all i know is farmer johns
Jack

Posted: Jan 7, 2014 at 5:02 Quote
If anyone wants to ride dirt jumps in the Manc area this year it would be great if you could read of the link below and come along and give a hand. I am trying to negotiate preferential rates at FJ's for people who bother to contribute to the up keep of the trails!

http://www.digmcr.com/fjmtb/?p=330

Posted: Jan 9, 2014 at 10:59 Quote
usmbc-co-uk wrote:
If anyone wants to ride dirt jumps in the Manc area this year it would be great if you could read of the link below and come along and give a hand. I am trying to negotiate preferential rates at FJ's for people who bother to contribute to the up keep of the trails!

http://www.digmcr.com/fjmtb/?p=330
Trails are looking dialed in the vid Eddie, I need to come over and get a spade in this year!

Posted: Jan 11, 2014 at 6:53 Quote
Hi.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and got what you were after. Just a gentle reminder to ensure you have permission to ride on any land which you'll be using.

Since my last posts it's good to see indoor venues are now available for you to use. The last thing anyone wants is a criminal record Smile

Posted: Jan 11, 2014 at 7:54 Quote
Any one up at fj's this following weekend?

Posted: Jan 19, 2014 at 8:33 Quote
Alright, I will be visiting and working in Manchester area this week so wouldn't mind getting down to Farmer John's this Friday as that'd be the only day I'd be able to.
Is it open to one-off users and is it open Fridays anyone know?

Posted: Jan 19, 2014 at 10:09 Quote
Open 7 days a week. £7 for a non member to ride for the day. Smile

Posted: Jan 19, 2014 at 12:13 Quote
Nice one cheers. Take it you can just turn up and ride? No need to book in or anything?

Posted: Jan 19, 2014 at 13:07 Quote
Yeah, just knock on the farm house front door when you arrive and they'll give you a quick form to fill in and a wrist band for the day

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013127
Mobile Version of Website