Manchester riders

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Manchester riders
Posted: Feb 3, 2015 at 13:15 Quote
richardkapp wrote:
Hi every one. Resently moved from south Africa to Manchester. Done some riding all over lee quarry,phillps park,heally nab,farmer john s. Is there any good traill centers near by with some decent jumps plz let me know ,or if there s any one in for a meet up. Cheers.

Hi, there is some big jumps at cockhill, not been there yet goin on my next ride if you fancy it

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 9:12 Quote
Yea let me know when you r going

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 15:33 Quote
richardkapp wrote:
Yea let me know when you r going

Hi pal, at cockhill we will have to pre book in so im thinking next weekend on the sunday, how does that sound, i will be goin over phillips park this sunday if you fancy it,

Posted: Feb 5, 2015 at 7:28 Quote
Yea what time r you going sun . Ill meet you there

Posted: Feb 6, 2015 at 13:15 Quote
I will get there for 12 buddy, will be on a scott nitrous red wheels white spokes red helmet, my name is Tim

Posted: Feb 6, 2015 at 14:32 Quote
Cool see you there

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 11:52 Quote
Aright lads at Cockhill / Dirt Trax you don't need to book in, just turn up and ride. That was just a thing when we opened. If you want to park closer to the trails give Wayne a ring and he'll let you in or give you a gate key. Failing that I can let you in.

What kind of jumps are you after Richard, dirt jumps or bigger Freeride type jumps?

Check out some of the trails and videos on the Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Cockhillmtb

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 8:16 Quote
Hi mate just some dirt jumps and some decent trails. Is there a opening times and a entry fee

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 14:57 Quote
is it open weekdays now ?

Posted: Oct 10, 2015 at 0:31 Quote
Is there anyone rideing in phillips park to day

Posted: Dec 3, 2015 at 4:10 Quote
Where's everyone riding Sunday?

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 5:59 Quote
anyone know if cockhill is still open ? seem to think it isnt

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 8:21 Quote
what are the best places within a single train ride from manchester?? been a year and only been to farmer johns so far!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014476
Mobile Version of Website