Powered by Outside

Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 14, 2022 at 0:14 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
I wonder what the chances of the leafs blowing it in the first round is this year.

IDK, but I wished the Bruins would've faced them first instead of Carolina. I just think they'd have a slightly better chance. They're doing "ok" right now--going to game 6--but loosing first two is almost always a no-go. They could hardly score AT ALL against the 'Canes all season. Not the B's from a few years ago. Things went noticeably downhill since Chara's been gone.

~JSV

Posted: May 14, 2022 at 5:14 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
fredro wrote:
NEW YORK RANGERS!!! Beer

Do you have tickets?

Not yet. Looking to sell all my bikes, my car, and my first born, then maybe I can get some nose bleed seats…

Posted: May 14, 2022 at 8:12 Quote
fredro wrote:
leverfingers wrote:
fredro wrote:
NEW YORK RANGERS!!! Beer

Do you have tickets?

Not yet. Looking to sell all my bikes, my car, and my first born, then maybe I can get some nose bleed seats…

lol lol Ha! NHL playoff tickets!! You may have to sell Twitter too! lol

~JSV

Posted: May 14, 2022 at 9:49 Quote
I've been to two play off games. Both where standing space at the forum $20/ticket

O+
Posted: May 14, 2022 at 11:38 Quote
f*ck me sideways

some mountain bikers from out of town park in front of our place in Fernie with their boom booms booming... start unloading bikes, putting on shoes and helmets, while their dog takes a shit on the neighbours lawn

the trails above our place are currently closed so I go out and let them know "hey guys, just so you know these trails are all closed because an aggressive bear took a bite out of a dog yesterday"

girl says "ok Cooper (the dog) definitely isn't coming"

so I say "the trails have been closed to give the bear space" and I go back inside the house

they put their dog in a kennel in the back of their truck and then pedal up into the closed network

now dog is yelping and whining from in the kennel

Facepalm

O+
Posted: May 14, 2022 at 11:41 Quote
mysticmountainadventures wrote:
f*ck me sideways

some mountain bikers from out of town park in front of our place in Fernie with their boom booms booming... start unloading bikes, putting on shoes and helmets, while their dog takes a shit on the neighbours lawn

the trails above our place are currently closed so I go out and let them know "hey guys, just so you know these trails are all closed because an aggressive bear took a bite out of a dog yesterday"

so I say "the trails have been closed to give the bear space" and I go back inside the house

they put their dog in a kennel in the back of their truck and then pedal up into the closed network

Facepalm

Call the conservation officer.

Posted: May 14, 2022 at 12:14 Quote
Pick up the shit from your neighbor's yard and place it on their hood, then use your photo skills to capture the reaction. LOL

O+
Posted: May 14, 2022 at 12:36 Quote
I can't stand mountainbikers. I mostly ride by myself. I don't bring a mirror.

O+
Posted: May 14, 2022 at 13:07 Quote
mysticmountainadventures wrote:
f*ck me sideways

Facepalm
Dickheads everywhere these days man. Too bad. Feel sorry for the dog.

First ride of the year today. Shoulder is worse than I thought. Rode like a granny and it still hurt like hell. Every root I hit it felt like someone stabbed me. But it's a start I guess.

O+
Posted: May 14, 2022 at 14:49 Quote
Yeah really find new mountain bikers definitely missing some basic edicate especially when parking in neighbourhoods.

O+
Posted: May 14, 2022 at 15:28 Quote
On a brighter note... I got published in a killer local mag called the Fernie Fix with a piece on Creating Lifelong Passion for Riding Bikes... and a cool mag in Slovakia has just purchased one of my old Going Full Nomad chapters, so I guess I'm soon to be published in Europe Eek

Posted: May 14, 2022 at 15:30 Quote
Mr. Famous Guy over here!! Congrats Hoser Eh!!!Beer Beer

O+
Posted: May 14, 2022 at 15:43 Quote
the fame and fortune has already gone to my head Heelie... went downtown and bought a latte...

sipped at it with my pinky out just to feel extra fancy

thinking of going down to the 7-Eleven, getting a big gulp and some of those heat lamp potato wedges wearing a fur coat Pimp

O+
Posted: May 14, 2022 at 16:14 Quote
Congrats Jake, feels good to know a somebody!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.045669
Mobile Version of Website