Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Apr 25, 2024 at 21:49 Quote
Looks absolutely amazing.

Posted: Apr 25, 2024 at 22:12 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:

Punch Mark. Kthxbai. lol

Posted: Apr 27, 2024 at 19:08 Quote
Some pleasant and welcome moisture in my zone this weekend , did a trail run up and down Red Mountain through a cypress forest , or I was just pretending it was cypress , actually spruce and pine but the natures terpenes where in the air and it was great to get outside...Rest of day just dealing with shit I dont want to but have to.

Posted: Apr 27, 2024 at 19:09 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Slackerdude wrote:

Punch Mark. Kthxbai. lol

He's MIA

Posted: Apr 27, 2024 at 19:20 Quote
I’ll text him now.

Posted: Apr 28, 2024 at 19:49 Quote
Glorious conditions for a 3 hour put the hammer down single track mash up dirt worship session....Manitou Springs.

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Apr 28, 2024 at 19:58 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:
Glorious conditions for a 3 hour put the hammer down single trail mash up dirt worship session....Manitou Springs.

photo

photo

Sweet! Fighting a cold, feeling like an elephant is standing on my face.

Posted: Apr 28, 2024 at 20:06 Quote
Be careful , my girlfriend had a cold ,,,went to pneumonia.... She lost some hearing temporarily.

O+
Posted: Apr 28, 2024 at 20:16 Quote
Looks Beautiful, slacker! Not too dry, not too wet, not too hot, not too cold! Goldilocks conditions!

Posted: Apr 28, 2024 at 21:07 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Looks Beautiful, slacker! Not too dry, not too wet, not too hot, not too cold! Goldilocks conditions!

Yeah its been perfect a lot lately , getting spoiled , Its t shirt weather , I can ride hard with a cotton tshirt and not get soaked with sweat.

Not really looking forward to the heat of summer , If I ever retire I will look forward to hiding out in the high country in the summers.

I dont like any kind of weather where you cant carry chocolate with you with out it melting...

Posted: Apr 29, 2024 at 0:40 Quote
Perfect conditions here as well.

Had the annual get-together on saturday.

About 30 riders showed up from many different places with very different bikes and skillsets.

photo

photo

On sunday I took the kids on a small trip in turn, so that the wife could have her go at showing them some more trails.

photo

Posted: Apr 29, 2024 at 5:33 Quote
Looking like good conditions fellaz…

Headed to Moab on Thursday …. Cannot wait for the red moonscapes!

Posted: May 2, 2024 at 6:16 Quote
Back from a few days of vacation in Sardinia (and a bit in Liguria). Not a very popular MTB destination, but there are some pretty awesome trails over there (if you like chunky rocky trails) and amazing landscapes.

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: May 2, 2024 at 20:45 Quote
Looks proper chunky , beautiful sea side setting. I only imagine the abundance of seafood dining.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.267195
Mobile Version of Website