Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Apr 9, 2024 at 10:30 Quote
I think I found my new gameshow to watch!! LOL

So dumb its great...

Posted: Apr 9, 2024 at 13:09 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
I saw the most wild anti-theft device today.. This huge member, a copy of the constitution and a pack of smokes.. Either an anti-theft device, or somone was having a dirty Mike and the Boyz situation.

It was in the NAPA parking lot, but I wasn't going to hang out and ask the driver what the deal was..
lol

'Murica ! f*ck yeah..!!!

that's a dude that knows how to deal with road rage. You don't want to be the guy on the receiving end of a beating with a big rubber dildo 'cause you decided to get all brody with someone in traffic one day.

reminds me of a clip-on tie story. :lol

Posted: Apr 9, 2024 at 13:12 Quote
obee1 wrote:
like squeeky chickens.

.....vid I need to watch when NOT in the office.....

if this doesnt immediately make you wanna run to the dollar store then i don't think we could be friends irl

had one of these in my locker back in high school. Dude, I took that rubber chicken everywhere on the weekends. That thing partied hard....

72 GMC Jimmy 2 door, roof off, rubber chicken ridin' dirty.

Posted: Apr 9, 2024 at 13:31 Quote
3-post douchebag....

So, a guy I worked with at the Volvo shop down in Florida (Dave - awesome tech - Vietnam vet, 100% solid solid dude...) was recounting a road rage story one night when we were drinking and shooting the shit in the shop one night after work....

Dave had a '65 Vette hardtop, and some guy winds up getting pissed off at him in traffic. They end up stopped at a light together, angry dude right behind him.

Angry well-dressed business suit dude comes to Dave's window, leans down, and starts reading him the riot act about kicking his ass and so on. Full on motherf*cking him nine ways to Sunday.

Dave said he's sitting there...in this low ass car...contemplating getting in a fight with this big angry well dressed motherf*cker at his window knowing he's not going to win this one by any stretch. So, he makes the decision that he's going to grab this a*shole by his tie and pull his face into the roof of this Vette has hard as he possibly can to get a jump on things.

As this guy continues his red-faced yelling and threatening, Dave reaches up, grabs a handful of this guy's tie and yanks down on that motherf*cker as hard has he can....

it's a clip-on tie and it pops right off this guys neck.... Eek

So there they are...sitting at this stop light....Dave with this guys tie in his hand...and this guy, knowing full well what Dave's intention was, is now standing there in complete silence with this look on his face of absolute f*cking astonishment.

Dave politely hands the guy's tie back out the window, dude takes it ,literally nods good day and walks back to his car....not another word spoken.

We were all absolutely crying laughing when he told us that story about the clip on tie.

Posted: Apr 9, 2024 at 14:06 Quote
I'd rather see 3 posts when it's different topics than one huge one... but that's just me. LOL!

O+
Posted: Apr 9, 2024 at 19:34 Quote
obee1 wrote:
suction cup dildos are the gift that just keeps giving. i saw a purple one stuck on the trunk of a car in traffic and every car around it was howling.
like squeeky chickens.

if this doesnt immediately make you wanna run to the dollar store then i don't think we could be friends irl

Rubber chicken game looks like a good time, add mushrooms to spice it up

O+
Posted: Apr 9, 2024 at 19:40 Quote
photo

Spent the weekend in Valemount. Found some late season pow, now it's dirt season.

Posted: Apr 10, 2024 at 8:24 Quote
d-man wrote:
obee1 wrote:
suction cup dildos are the gift that just keeps giving. i saw a purple one stuck on the trunk of a car in traffic and every car around it was howling.
like squeeky chickens.

much as i see your point, personal experience and the history of the viking berzerkers has clearly outlined to me that violence of any kind is best avoided on mushrooms. unless you need to kill some people.

Posted: Apr 10, 2024 at 10:20 Quote
obee1 wrote:
d-man wrote:
obee1 wrote:
like squeeky chickens.

much as i see your point, personal experience and the history of the viking berzerkers has clearly outlined to me that violence of any kind is best avoided on mushrooms. unless you need to kill some people.

I liked the one where they have mouse traps scattered around for the blind folded guy to step on.... Their channel is great!

Posted: Apr 11, 2024 at 19:52 Quote
Well boiz

Been dealing with a brutal week so far. Lost my father-in law to a massive brain aneurysm monday night.

Learned a-lot about the process of organ donation. Its lengthy and requires time.

Unfortunately it takes the family seeing their loved one on machines for days while things work out in some cases. After 72 hours of incubation time and obvious body deterioration they determined that there was too much risk and uncertainty surrounding his blood. Possibly was early stages of leukemia. So no donation eligibility. But he was a f*cking viking that will be floating above us in Valhalla.

What a f*cking great man he was. I’m crushed along with everyone he touched throughout his 68 years on this earth.

While supporting my family in this struggle my uncle has been fighting for his life down in riverside facing multiple surgeries for a 5 way bypass.

Rough week communicating with both of my families trying to respect their plight.

FFS i need a big long solo ride to just reset my mind and meditate on a rock somewhere.

That will come. But for now we fight.

Much love. Hug your people mutherf*ckers.

Peace.

O+
Posted: Apr 11, 2024 at 20:17 Quote
Holy shit Sterl.

I hope you find at least a little peace on that rock, for a while.

O+
Posted: Apr 11, 2024 at 20:53 Quote
Well shit, Ster. Deepest condolences and vibes going out to you and yours.

Hope you find that rock and it serves you well!

O+
Posted: Apr 11, 2024 at 20:56 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
...for now we fight.

Much love. Hug your people mutherf*ckers.

Peace.

Thoughts with you and the fam Mr Magnum

Posted: Apr 11, 2024 at 22:21 Quote
To a good friend who lost a great man.
Ride hard, shoot straight, speak the truth.
Slainte

Posted: Apr 12, 2024 at 0:12 Quote
Wishing you and the Family the Best Ster. Tough week for sure. Much love my Brother from Another Mother.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.046923
Mobile Version of Website