RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 11:21 Quote
Alexhoward91 wrote:
9/10 for the Myst i had one once and I loved it! Just love Trek more Big Grin

Here is my completely custom Session 88

photo

9/10. looks nice. Love the sessions.

heres my '15 Aurum 7.2
Boxxer WC, zee brakes, tubeless, mallet DHs.
any recommendations?
photo

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 11:25 Quote
Session = 7/10 Seat angle is whack. remember "the angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the heat of the meat"

Aurum: 8/10. Please remove all the colour matched plastic bull shite, its going to scuff the shit out of your paint. 3M it instead. What cranks are those?

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 11:28 Quote
Yea the seat does look really whack on that picture, I'm sure its not that bad, maybe its just the photo Big Grin

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 11:31 Quote
8/10 for the Session. A new rear shock and more appropriate seat angle, would be my recommendation.

As for the Norco, hard to say but 8.5/10. Needs new cranks, handlebars looks tilted too far back for my liking. Other than that, maybe a spring bearing and Ti?

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 11:36 Quote
Rokan14 wrote:
8/10 for the Session. A new rear shock and more appropriate seat angle, would be my recommendation.

As for the Norco, hard to say but 8.5/10. Needs new cranks, handlebars looks tilted too far back for my liking. Other than that, maybe a spring bearing and Ti?

I am suprised you did not comment on the boxxer fork I thought you did not like them? I have also taken your advice and am looking into a new fork and the RV1 is now on my list but we will see what I get.

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 11:37 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Session = 7/10 Seat angle is whack. remember "the angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the heat of the meat"

Aurum: 8/10. Please remove all the colour matched plastic bull shite, its going to scuff the shit out of your paint. 3M it instead. What cranks are those?

they are race face respond cranks

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 12:02 Quote
Alexhoward91 wrote:
Yea the seat does look really whack on that picture, I'm sure its not that bad, maybe its just the photo Big Grin

Second best headshot ever!!

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 13:30 Quote
On the Aurum I'd suggest de-badging the wheels. I did this on my Session and it makes it looks much, much better. Also you could take off the plastic protectors and put on 3M tape as mentioned before.

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 14:20 Quote
BikeEveryDay wrote:
On the Aurum I'd suggest de-badging the wheels. I did this on my Session and it makes it looks much, much better. Also you could take off the plastic protectors and put on 3M tape as mentioned before.

you have any pics of your wheels? would like to see what it would look like.

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 14:22 Quote
patch92 wrote:
BikeEveryDay wrote:

you have any pics of your wheels? would like to see what it would look like.

Don't bother. Yours look good, just the way they are.

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 16:03 Quote
Stickers taken off wheels
  Stickers taken off wheels

Sorry, not the best pic, but I'm away at school right now so that'll have to do. Pics of rims with stickers can be seen on my profile.

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 5:25 Quote
My 09 Iron Horse Sunday WC.........

Apologies for poor quality pics (phone)

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp294/whitblade/DSC_0205_zpsmy8ohmpu.jpg
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp294/whitblade/DSC_0202_zpsbzpahk1c.jpg
Thanks
Al

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 7:55 Quote
BIG FAT ZERO!

read thread title.
rate ride before yours.

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 9:45 Quote
0/0 Zero for the session & the sunday for above stated reason.

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 13:06 Quote
ajax-ripper I already had it rated on here, I was posting for someone who asked me a question about the wheels.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018085
Mobile Version of Website