RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Posted: Jan 28, 2015 at 21:27 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
You guys are far too generous in this thread. I always expect the Rate My threads to be an all out flamefest. but you guys are like:

I don't like 80% of that bike 9/10

I wouldn't ride that bike if you paid me 10/10

That bike is ugly as shit 9/10

7/10 for that gambler btw, Which is a good score as far as I'm concerned. Would maybe be an 8 without the fenders and colored grips.

edit: My point kinda being That devinci is a solid 2/10 at best. Big seat, backwards qr lever, ugly pedals, mismatched brakes, semislick tires, super high rise bars rocked forward. And the potato pic doesn't help either.

this is a Rate My thread, not some Namby Pamby make everyone happy thread. This is a thread for criticism! criticize!

Your comment is too long 1/10

Posted: Jan 28, 2015 at 21:44 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
You guys are far too generous in this thread. I always expect the Rate My threads to be an all out flamefest. but you guys are like:

7/10 for that gambler btw, Which is a good score as far as I'm concerned. Would maybe be an 8 without the fenders and colored grips.

edit: My point kinda being That devinci is a solid 2/10 at best. Big seat, backwards qr lever, ugly pedals, mismatched brakes, semislick tires, super high rise bars rocked forward. And the potato pic doesn't help either.

this is a Rate My thread, not some Namby Pamby make everyone happy thread. This is a thread for criticism! criticize!

10/10 would read again

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 0:27 Quote
Root-1 /0 would not maths again

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 0:35 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:

totally agree!!! a 10 should be perfection, 5 average 1 awful.

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 1:54 Quote
I still got weird scales of a couple hundred billion out of ten and I have to say, 10/10 would like that again.

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 3:08 Quote
Seatpost not deep enough in bugg's mouth. 9/10

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 10:40 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:

0/10 you didn't post your bike for flaming

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 10:52 Quote
airmiller44 wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:

0/10 you didn't post your bike for flaming

It's happening again!

The next negative guy on the forum aaaaand

He rides a Kona! Hahah sry bro

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 11:33 Quote
6.5-7/10 for the gambler.

Biek:
photo
photo

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 11:33 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:

i give your wah a 3/10 not enough tears

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 11:41 Quote
6.5 for the Herb, nice bike but seen it quite a bit, don't think much has changed.

here is my new to me Wilson, got it for my son for our Morzine trip.
photo

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 11:47 Quote
Nothing has changed what so ever, I haven't posted it in a while though, and I just wanted to get the thread back on track.

Wilson gets a 7.5, damn I wish I had a dad like that.

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 11:53 Quote
WaterWaterWaterWater wrote:
Nothing has changed what so ever, I haven't posted it in a while though, and I just wanted to get the thread back on track.

Wilson gets a 7.5, damn I wish I had a dad like that.
cheers 4*Water, might change the Codes for saints, will see how they perform.
He is a complete sh*t for 50 weeks of the year, only time I can put up with him is when we are in the Alps.

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 11:56 Quote
If he's a shit get him an apollo lol
that frame/fork/wheel combo looks awesome though

edit, forgot to rate
7 on the stingy realistic new scale

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 12:00 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
If he's a shit get him an apollo lol
that frame/fork/wheel combo looks awesome though

edit, forgot to rate
7 on the stingy realistic new scale
he may be a sh*t but I don't want to kill him!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019993
Mobile Version of Website