Brendan Fairclough Signs With Team Monster Energy/Iron Horse

PB Forum :: Downhill
Brendan Fairclough Signs With Team Monster Energy/Iron Horse
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 3:44 Quote
fairclough is on ironhorse not bryceland....

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 3:49 Quote
theoutpost wrote:
fairclough is on ironhorse not bryceland....

Yeah i think he might have known that seeing that he was posting his comment in a thread called "Brendan Fairclough Signs With Team Monster Energy/Iron Horse"

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 3:55 Quote
jumphilo wrote:
olynch wrote:
jumphilo wrote:

Yeah what is your point ? explain it to us please....

No... i asked u what are u pointing out? it is a internal gearbox.
Olynch we're both asking the same question to -tgr-

Oh sorry dude. i got yo mixed up with tgr, lol my mistake..

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 3:57 Quote
dingus wrote:
hcg1 wrote:
Syndicate -Peat, Minnaar, Rennie and Bryceland
IH-Hill, Bryceland

Josh Brycland is doing well, hes sponsored by Iron Horse and Santa Cruz... Wink

I dont think he is sponsered by both.. But that would be cool cause he could choose between v10 or sunday, i know what i'd choose

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 3:59 Quote
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
Wow, the 2008 race season is shaping up to be a battle of the super teams. This is very reminiscent of the Sunn Radical and Volvo Cannondale super teams. I know that Fairclough will kick as much ass on the Sunday as he did on the RN-01. The closure of the G-Cross sure has opened up some of the big names to be signed. Now they've all been picked picked up by the best teams out there. The '08 WC is shaping up to be good one.

I think its a bit stupid, all the best riders are going for iron horse and santa cruz... I think they should be widely spread out of different companies, but i cant blaim them cause they are the best bike maufacturers. Just means other companies will fall.

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 4:04 Quote
-tgr- wrote:
olynch wrote:
Im sure most big companies are looking at it now, alot of them seeing that honda internal gear box will use it and eventually they will be availible for us to afford, i hope lol..., Can't wait cause i had enough of deraillers...
the honda "gearbox" is just a derailleur in a box...
haha ya thats true. lol

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 4:10 Quote
joey151 wrote:
-tgr- wrote:
olynch wrote:
Im sure most big companies are looking at it now, alot of them seeing that honda internal gear box will use it and eventually they will be availible for us to afford, i hope lol..., Can't wait cause i had enough of deraillers...
the honda "gearbox" is just a derailleur in a box...
haha ya thats true. lol

i'll rephrase that for him: "i've had enough of damaging my external derailleurs"

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 8:51 Quote
Go here and check out the tech section for a full vid by the Honda mechanic as he reveals the Gbox:

http://www.mtbcut.tv/

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 13:12 Quote
jimmo26 wrote:
Go here and check out the tech section for a full vid by the Honda mechanic as he reveals the Gbox:

http://www.mtbcut.tv/

tis unique yet wouldn't be extremely hard to reproduce

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013191
Mobile Version of Website