What was you original username?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What was you original username?
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 19:03 Quote
It was Lettusdude.

I had to log onto my photo account which doesn't have the capital L....it just isn't the same...If a mod could change it to a capital somehow it would be sweet.

If you guys are wondering where my fox is....He will be back, I'm sorting the bugs out.

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 19:08 Quote
Before I was Geezir. Now I am geezir. Big change.

And lettusdude, as far as I know, usernames can't have capitals. Because I typed in my name as Geezir with the capital and it came out geezir with lowercase.

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 19:39 Quote
if i could get a name change to thomas_mac id really appreciate it, my norco bigfoot frame is now hanging off my wall and im not very proud of it anymore haha

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 19:46 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
It was Lettusdude.

I had to log onto my photo account which doesn't have the capital L....it just isn't the same...If a mod could change it to a capital somehow it would be sweet.

If you guys are wondering where my fox is....He will be back, I'm sorting the bugs out.

so pyong will live ?

Smile

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 19:48 Quote
I would like my name to be changed to bonfire

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 19:49 Quote
The only way to get capital letters is to create a new account. Inless the Mods find another way. Please let us know, becasue I really liked the capitals.

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 19:54 Quote
MY name was Maxwell, interesting changes
the dates would be nice to bring back

p.s. any chance i could have my name changed back to maxwell?

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 19:58 Quote
Before I made my new user name, I thought about other user names that I knew of from the old pb, and made shur mine was different from an original because I know people would want their old user names back.

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 20:06 Quote
Still the same as before, but new avy, until Oct.10, at least.

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 20:10 Quote
Smile Pretty much the same name as before, it used to be free_ride_dh lol

I sorta miss the old forum Cry I was so used to the phpCry Cry But I suppose it was time for a change.

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 20:21 Quote
I was kicks-n-licks Wink

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 20:26 Quote
I was jonslater before and after, I would've put just jon but it said I had to have alteast 4 charcters Madder

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 20:28 Quote
why did you guys have to make new accounts i just went a signed in normaly

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 20:30 Quote
P1_C.R.... Then later changed by Unwritten to Jay-Stews.

I had a really old one I shared with my older brother when i first joined in around late 01' but can't remember what it was called.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019581
Mobile Version of Website