You know your addicted to biking when. . .

PB Forum :: Downhill
You know your addicted to biking when. . .
Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:06 Quote
c-bernier wrote:
kinetic-uk wrote:
Yes but your thread YKYATBW is some much better then this thread could ever be, this thread actually the lamest version of "you know you're addicted to biking when..."

glad we agree.

Excuse me? I didn't write that, you need to grow up, it's just a poxy thread on a website, not the end of the world that someone copied the name...jeez.

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:08 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
c-bernier wrote:
kinetic-uk wrote:
Yes but your thread YKYATBW is some much better then this thread could ever be, this thread actually the lamest version of "you know you're addicted to biking when..."

glad we agree.

Excuse me? I didn't write that, you need to grow up, it's just a poxy thread on a website, not the end of the world that someone copied the name...jeez.
Im only 14 I've done all the growing up I need for now.But thanks for your suggestion!
Rolleyes

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:10 Quote
That's right sonny time for bed.

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:12 Quote
Sorry I dont allow weird strangers to tell me to go to bed.f*ck this website needs a pedo emoticon.

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:14 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
That's right sonny time for bed.

To be fair it's like afternoon/evening in Canada I think

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:18 Quote
By the way I'm not butt hurt on your invasion I couldn't care less over a box with writing on a website, just YKYATBW are acting like little girls just because someone copied their website...booohoo

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:18 Quote
All you people bitching about how I made a new thread, grow up. I made a new one because I was sick of the other one being private and felt that it should be open to everyone/ anyone who suffers from an addiction to biking.

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:19 Quote
kinetic how about you accept that you were beaten to it and you are fighting a loosing battle, seriously go back to your pinkism threads and talk about sub par off topic crap whilst leaving us banter pros alone.

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:20 Quote
Nobble wrote:
All you people bitching about how I made a new thread, grow up. I made a new one because I was sick of the other one being private and felt that it should be open to everyone/ anyone who suffers from an addiction to biking.

I weren't bitching about it I think it's :Cool :

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:21 Quote
I was just sticking up for the OP, frankly I don't care less about a load of 20 year olds acting like they're cool on an official thread,there's a real life out there...go get one.

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:21 Quote
Just wondering, how many of you guys lurk our thread?

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:22 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
I was just sticking up for the OP, frankly I don't care less about a load of 20 year olds acting like they're cool on an official thread,there's a real life out there...go get one.
hahahahahahahahaha

that is the most hypocritical thing i have ever heard

Posted: Sep 22, 2010 at 16:24 Quote
Bitching is pointless,no one ever wins.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023724
Mobile Version of Website