Amazing young rider!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Amazing young rider!
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 17:06 Quote
kawi wrote:
really? explain, because this kids dad definitly has alot of connections, and hes probably won some of those bikes. and a half decent mx bike isnt cheap, especially concidering if your racing your gona go threw an engine or 2 at least. so i would say that cost wise there equal

i mean 0.0898758901767436259875698127629384610965 times different because its a different kinda of bike haha

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
cegik wrote:
kawi wrote:
thats true, and this kids dad is into riding, so whats the difference
89019019028343217064816784169873465871634578x different
i cant believe your attacking a 9 year old (you should save your ugly face jokes for yamy and the ultimite cyclist lol) thats terrible its not his fault that his dad spoiles him rotten i dont think he was born liking it just his dad made him like it. i hated him at first and thought he was a spoilled ass but its not him its his dad instead af hating him hate his dad just my 2 cents

edit i lookes like i qouted nothing to do with my rant but cegik changed his hait mail to numbers WTF

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 21:35 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
odin333 wrote:
adderhead wrote:
lol, not that impressive. So what, he has a v-10 and a million other bikes. he's spoiled by a cocky daddy who probably thinks he's all that. although I agree with some others, he practically bought his way to happiness. if he's really damned good at 15 then I might be a little more impressed. but still. eh.

yeah i agree. and their bragging how he is the best DH rider and he's only 9. well...last time i checked each age devision is either one or two year difference at races. so the best he could be racing against is a 10 year old and the youngest an 8 year old. how many 8-10 year olds want to go full out in a downhill race? maybe if he was like 17 or something like that then yeah because theirs like probably 100x more people compeating then in the 8-10 year old division.

plain out he's not a good rider, he's spoiled, and in all the pictures of him with his "friends" (pro's) they all know and are thinking that this kid is a spoiled rotten bad rider.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

first, i would be willing to bet that most of you bashing this kid were NOT RIDING downhill or freeride at the age of nine. PERIOD. thus if that is the case your opinion is worthless because regardless of your upbringing, the bottom line is that you were NOT RIDING AT HIS AGE.

second, it will be kids like him that will get younger riders into the sport because if anything, he will serve as inspiration to young bunners and parents alike to get into the sport and prove that once again EVERYONE regardless of who, what, or how old they are, can get on their bike and head to the local trails.

third, stop f*cking repeating yourselves for 20 plus pages. WE GET IT, you feel great saying this kids sucks and probably honestly think he does even though i'm seeing him do shit i watch people twice his age walk around or wouldn't dare even attempt riding.

fourth, once again, his bike has NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING to do with his riding abilities. you want proof? go to a norba or a mountain states cup race and watch all the poser douche bags who have the same equipment and bike that this kid has WALK around 2 foot jumps or race beginner in junior catagories.

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 22:25 Quote
bike25 wrote:
cegik wrote:
kawi wrote:
thats true, and this kids dad is into riding, so whats the difference
i cant believe your attacking a 9 year old (you should save your ugly face jokes for yamy and the ultimite cyclist lol) thats terrible its not his fault that his dad spoiles him rotten i dont think he was born liking it just his dad made him like it. i hated him at first and thought he was a spoilled ass but its not him its his dad instead af hating him hate his dad just my 2 cents

edit i lookes like i qouted nothing to do with my rant but cegik changed his hait mail to numbers WTF

haha yea i posted that up for about 10 seconds to see how many people saw me haha. guess your the only one? oh well

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 3:21 Quote
kawi wrote:
-Monty- wrote:
Can I be the start of the end?
Razz
bigquotesFor Troy's 9th B'Day, he got a new Kawi KLX 110

When I was frigging nine, I was lucky if I got more than a few books and actionmen..
In short..this guys spoilt rotten, but i'm happy for him, becassue if I was nice, and i got that oppertunity, I'd have a V10 too..I'd get my dad to make a website about me..I'd be a cocky wee shite.

But once I got to about 17..I'd be getting beaten by 19yrolds and i would go home and cry for weeks and this would wreck my mental strngth, all because I didn't know how to coe with losing because I was bought the best of the best when i was young because I couldn't win any other way.

If you get me.
2 cents

what about the guys that race mx, alot of pros started alot younger than nine on a dirt bike, and i bet when they got good there rents bought them 1 or 2

h, but he's not a guy who races mx..he's a mountainbiker supposedly..
So why does he need a decent mx bike when he's nine

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 3:24 Quote
nellydafreerider wrote:
SpikeX wrote:
odin333 wrote:

yeah i agree. and their bragging how he is the best DH rider and he's only 9. well...last time i checked each age devision is either one or two year difference at races. so the best he could be racing against is a 10 year old and the youngest an 8 year old. how many 8-10 year olds want to go full out in a downhill race? maybe if he was like 17 or something like that then yeah because theirs like probably 100x more people compeating then in the 8-10 year old division.

plain out he's not a good rider, he's spoiled, and in all the pictures of him with his "friends" (pro's) they all know and are thinking that this kid is a spoiled rotten bad rider.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

first, i would be willing to bet that most of you bashing this kid were NOT RIDING downhill or freeride at the age of nine. PERIOD. thus if that is the case your opinion is worthless because regardless of your upbringing, the bottom line is that you were NOT RIDING AT HIS AGE.

second, it will be kids like him that will get younger riders into the sport because if anything, he will serve as inspiration to young bunners and parents alike to get into the sport and prove that once again EVERYONE regardless of who, what, or how old they are, can get on their bike and head to the local trails.

third, stop f*cking repeating yourselves for 20 plus pages. WE GET IT, you feel great saying this kids sucks and probably honestly think he does even though i'm seeing him do shit i watch people twice his age walk around or wouldn't dare even attempt riding.

fourth, once again, his bike has NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING to do with his riding abilities. you want proof? go to a norba or a mountain states cup race and watch all the poser douche bags who have the same equipment and bike that this kid has WALK around 2 foot jumps or race beginner in junior catagories.

So Sam hill could ride down Fort William on a raliegh?
It has quite alot to do with his 'ability' IMO

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 5:08 Quote
look
hes a good rider imo
but i dont understand y ppl are making such a big deal about it....
like "amazing young rider"
y does he get to be in magazines with the pros...
really
i saw a kid today, he is 9 yrs old and can wup troys butt!
wen i was 12 i could ride as well as him....
i got 8th in an all mountain race out of 50 kids
the ppl who beat me were either the same age or older
reli he is only a big shot because of his dad

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 5:09 Quote
-Monty- wrote:
kawi wrote:
-Monty- wrote:
Can I be the start of the end?
Razz
bigquotesFor Troy's 9th B'Day, he got a new Kawi KLX 110

When I was frigging nine, I was lucky if I got more than a few books and actionmen..
In short..this guys spoilt rotten, but i'm happy for him, becassue if I was nice, and i got that oppertunity, I'd have a V10 too..I'd get my dad to make a website about me..I'd be a cocky wee shite.

But once I got to about 17..I'd be getting beaten by 19yrolds and i would go home and cry for weeks and this would wreck my mental strngth, all because I didn't know how to coe with losing because I was bought the best of the best when i was young because I couldn't win any other way.

If you get me.
2 cents

what about the guys that race mx, alot of pros started alot younger than nine on a dirt bike, and i bet when they got good there rents bought them 1 or 2

h, but he's not a guy who races mx..he's a mountainbiker supposedly..
So why does he need a decent mx bike when he's nine

he needs one cause his dad wanted one but would look weird if he bought it for himself........
and theyre filthy rich !!

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 6:39 Quote
wow, this thread has defintly turned pointless, people are now bassing everything they say on assumptions, your trying to slam a 9 YEAR OLD you havnt even met before and is dad.

I think this thread should end, give the kid a break

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
kawi wrote:
wow, this thread has defintly turned pointless, people are now bassing everything they say on assumptions, your trying to slam a 9 YEAR OLD you havnt even met before and is dad.

I think this thread should end, give the kid a break

ya I agree with that statement.

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 10:55 Quote
cegik wrote:
bike25 wrote:
cegik wrote:

haha yea i posted that up for about 10 seconds to see how many people saw me haha. guess your the only one? oh well
lol sorry hehehehehehehe

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 11:36 Quote
ya the point of this thread was lost.

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 11:41 Quote
haha. ohwell man if these guys wanna say that this kid isnt good, thats there opinion.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014878
Mobile Version of Website