Riddlesden trails officialy legal - building info for all involved

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Riddlesden trails officialy legal - building info for all involved
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 5:32 Quote
right guys, we are all good to go. the council have started making the signs, so its time to do all the ground work before they drop off the logs and rocks.

we need to start a pot for tools. we need a shovel each (you provide) a couple of mattocks, a pick and of course barrows. josh can get us all we need, but we need to pay him. i think about 20 quid each into the pot (ill look after it and get the tools ordered) and then its flat out work over the winter.

im organising a dig day this weekend on saturday (6th) so bring a shovel as we need to fix what we already built up the top end and start carving out the ground for the rest of the trail.

10am start up at the trail, if you want to lend a hand and dont know where it is pm me and ill give you directions or arrange to meet at keighley station.

remember bring a spade.

more info to come on the build..............

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 5:36 Quote
andi-social wrote:
right guys, we are all good to go. the council have started making the signs, so its time to do all the ground work before they drop off the logs and rocks.

we need to start a pot for tools. we need a shovel each (you provide) a couple of mattocks, a pick and of course barrows. josh can get us all we need, but we need to pay him. i think about 20 quid each into the pot (ill look after it and get the tools ordered) and then its flat out work over the winter.

im organising a dig day this weekend on saturday (6th) so bring a shovel as we need to fix what we already built up the top end and start carving out the ground for the rest of the trail.

10am start up at the trail, if you want to lend a hand and dont know where it is pm me and ill give you directions or arrange to meet at keighley station.

remember bring a spade.

more info to come on the build..............
right , is anyone good to go

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 6:08 Quote
Any other days planned? I'm heading to Dalby on sat for my mates b'day.
Otherwise i'm deffo in. I have a spade, Shovel and pick.

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 6:20 Quote
I've got my self a shovel and pick and a rake for myself and have been digging up that wodd every weekend for ages now mate. Would be ace to have some company

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 6:31 Quote
bever-lover wrote:
I've got my self a shovel and pick and a rake for myself and have been digging up that wodd every weekend for ages now mate. Would be ace to have some company

ive just been waiting for the all clear from bob, which we now have. time to go hell for leather on the place!

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 6:31 Quote
BenCtheMusicman wrote:
Any other days planned? I'm heading to Dalby on sat for my mates b'day.
Otherwise i'm deffo in. I have a spade, Shovel and pick.

well be up there every weekend at least one day, ill keep posting dig days as we go along.

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 7:01 Quote
is a mini digger a possibility or is the terrain not suitable?

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 7:09 Quote
gee-milner wrote:

we could get one in, but im in the process of asking permission to do so.

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 7:17 Quote
bever-lover wrote:

would you give me a call this evening dude?

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 8:11 Quote
andi-social wrote:
gee-milner wrote:

we could get one in, but im in the process of asking permission to do so.

ah cool, borrow josh's or hire one? Ours would be a bit big for the job I'd have thought. If you need a operator, just let me know Wink have worked on 55 tonne excavators before

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 8:37 Quote
would love to help guys but im at uni Frown

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 8:43 Quote
sweet there dropping off logs and rocks??????

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 8:44 Quote
Gonna be bikeless 4 a while so im sure i could make it up some time

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 8:45 Quote
should be able to come along and help sometime. got pick, shuvel.
shud be sick

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 9:20 Quote
Hopefully il be getting a car soon so on my days off from work il be sure to come help build. stoaked that this is coming together!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016623
Mobile Version of Website