Mondraker Summum

PB Forum :: Downhill
Mondraker Summum
Posted: May 4, 2015 at 15:55 Quote
Chuvak wrote:
Thamo wrote:
What lenght of rear brake cable is suitable for Summum 2013 size M ? Mine has 145cm and I will have frame tommorow. I am wondering if it will reach, or should I order a new longer cable ?
Mine L sized frame is equipped with 150mm brake hose. I think 145mm for your M size is a good way to go

depending where you route. under the frame i had 140-150, now is in the frame and same, but when i had my previous rear brake, went on the upper part of frame, i had aprx 130cm. 2010 L frame, after 2013 frames needing little bit longer

Posted: May 7, 2015 at 1:24 Quote
Thanks for support. 145cm hose just did fit fine on my 2013 M sized Summum. One last thing is that my old chainguide is not compatible so I have to buy a new one. Will Octane One fit with no problems ? Cause I've read that sometimes it's problematic to set chainline or chainguide itself so that it wouldn't hit the frame ?

Posted: May 7, 2015 at 5:55 Quote
Thamo wrote:
Thanks for support. 145cm hose just did fit fine on my 2013 M sized Summum. One last thing is that my old chainguide is not compatible so I have to buy a new one. Will Octane One fit with no problems ? Cause I've read that sometimes it's problematic to set chainline or chainguide itself so that it wouldn't hit the frame ?
Don't know aboutothers, but mrp g2 mini work perfect. Potential problem here is that chainguide can rest on shock triangle-shaped box with some projections on it's plate

Posted: May 7, 2015 at 6:58 Quote
Chuvak wrote:
Thamo wrote:
Don't know aboutothers, but mrp g2 mini work perfect. Potential problem here is that chainguide can rest on shock triangle-shaped box with some projections on it's plate

Yes, i can confirm that. So with that case i just added an ISGC05 bottom bracket adapter so now my E13 LG1 does not have any contact points with the frame near the shock. All of these types of issues are related because of the narrow 73mm bottom bracket.

Posted: May 8, 2015 at 14:15 Quote
Well I fitted Octane One chain guide to my Summum somehow but it was a nightmare, and I'm not sure if I've done this correctly. I have three 4mm spacers on each ISCG bolt to space out the guide from the frame, and I have 2x spacer on BB on the drive side. My question is, can I do it that way ? Cause Saint / Hollowtech instruction says to place only one spacer on 73mm bracket.

O+
Posted: May 9, 2015 at 2:07 Quote
Another g2 mini + from me.

O+
Posted: May 9, 2015 at 2:08 Quote
Thamo wrote:
Well I fitted Octane One chain guide to my Summum somehow but it was a nightmare, and I'm not sure if I've done this correctly. I have three 4mm spacers on each ISCG bolt to space out the guide from the frame, and I have 2x spacer on BB on the drive side. My question is, can I do it that way ? Cause Saint / Hollowtech instruction says to place only one spacer on 73mm bracket.

As long as it fits / runs properly then what's not to like mate

O+
Posted: May 18, 2015 at 13:28 Quote
Thats so so so gorgeous mate!!

Posted: May 18, 2015 at 14:31 Quote
Cheers, buddy got about £1500 more to spoil her with Wink

Posted: May 18, 2015 at 15:32 Quote
what wheels are those?

dave

Posted: May 18, 2015 at 20:44 Quote
chainguide asks to be mounted

Posted: May 19, 2015 at 13:02 Quote
Thamo wrote:

Doesn't sound right. Using one too many spacers is not ideal. So you have 12mm of spacers on each bolt? Surely taking away one spacer one the bb (5 mm) and using 7 mm of spacers on each bolt will also work?

Posted: May 19, 2015 at 13:41 Quote
downhere67 wrote:
what wheels are those?

dave

Stock 2015 ones, just going to run into the ground

Posted: May 19, 2015 at 15:33 Quote
Bromaphobe wrote:
downhere67 wrote:
what wheels are those?

dave

Stock 2015 ones, just going to run into the ground

looks sweet. I am just getting a set built using my old hope hubs. It is
hard to find a 27.5 rim over here that is just for dh. Same with wheel sets.
My options were spank, dt and easton. That is it.

dave

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013281
Mobile Version of Website