Top gear usa sucks

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Top gear usa sucks
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 21, 2010 at 22:03 Quote
Just telling everyone, it sucks. the british version is 10x better, and doesnt have a fat guy

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2011 at 17:15 Quote
hanley wrote:
Just telling everyone, it sucks. the british version is 10x better, and doesnt have a fat guy

I'm the biggest fan of the UK version, and was a huge skeptic when I heard there would be a US version. However, after watching all the episodes, if taken for what it is (an adapted version of a successful formula) it's really not bad at all. Better than 95% of the crap on US tv. If it lasts more than a season or two, it has a chance to really come into its own. I mean, look at "The Office".

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 8:26 Quote
martis wrote:

I'm the biggest fan of the UK version, and was a huge skeptic when I heard there would be a US version. However, after watching all the episodes, if taken for what it is (an adapted version of a successful formula) it's really not bad at all. Better than 95% of the crap on US tv. If it lasts more than a season or two, it has a chance to really come into its own. I mean, look at "The Office".

I agree. As it may not be as good as the UK version, it's still pretty good for what it is. I think some of their episodes (like the paintball one) are kinda shitty. But others (like the 3 lambo test) are really cool. But like you said, even the worst episodes of USA Top Gear are still better than a lot of whats on TV these days.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008757
Mobile Version of Website