Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Aug 7, 2021 at 15:30 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
PivotPoint1 wrote:
Built up a Chromag Stylus for my buddy, I have a wide-angle that's hopefully coming in, in the next few days. Any one have any pics of wide-angle builds? Looking for some inspiration. I have the pistachio colored frame. Enjoy the pics of my buddies build.
photo

Jake s 2020 Chromag Stylus
Jake's 2020 Chromag Stylus

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Mint. Is that a size L or XL frame?

XL, it’s pretty long.

Posted: Aug 7, 2021 at 16:57 Quote
Wheel base like a station wagon.

Posted: Aug 7, 2021 at 17:41 Quote
I love station wagons....

Posted: Aug 7, 2021 at 17:54 Quote
Someone should build a wood paneled bike. Not like all wood, just wood paneled. With ultra cushy suspension.

Posted: Aug 7, 2021 at 18:16 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Thats why I love my Surface.Alwys feels like I sending a Ford LTD down the mountain,,, bike loves gravity.

Posted: Aug 7, 2021 at 19:07 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Thats why I love my Surface.Alwys feels like I sending a Ford LTD down the mountain,,, bike loves gravity.

Been loving the ZEB on the rooty... it wants to plunder

Posted: Aug 7, 2021 at 20:09 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
mtnryder-co wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Been loving the ZEB on the rooty... it wants to plunder

I need !

Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 4:06 Quote
photo
photo
photo

Got a Pole Taival frame and used all parts from my previous Radon Cragger 7.0 to build it up. The only two things I’ve changed - used an AbsoluteBlack oval chainring and Ergon GD1 grips. Turned out to be a quite alright bike.

Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 14:46 Quote
tomaseid wrote:
photo
photo
photo

Got a Pole Taival frame and used all parts from my previous Radon Cragger 7.0 to build it up. The only two things I’ve changed - used an AbsoluteBlack oval chainring and Ergon GD1 grips. Turned out to be a quite alright bike.

Can't go wrong with white on black. Matches everything. Well sorted. Nice build.

Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 18:44 Quote
Beach and trails and a nice pole.Smile

Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 23:41 Quote
PivotPoint1 wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
PivotPoint1 wrote:
Built up a Chromag Stylus for my buddy, I have a wide-angle that's hopefully coming in, in the next few days. Any one have any pics of wide-angle builds? Looking for some inspiration. I have the pistachio colored frame. Enjoy the pics of my buddies build.
photo

Jake s 2020 Chromag Stylus
Jake's 2020 Chromag Stylus

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

XL, it’s pretty long.

Yeah I reckon an L is more my size even though their site says XL.
I want to sit on a bike not be all aero stretched out like I'm trying break the sound barrier haha...

Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 23:47 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
PivotPoint1 wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:

XL, it’s pretty long.

I want to sit on a bike not be all aero stretched out like I'm trying break the sound barrier haha...

I have Three hardtails,

A regular length ,"mk1Switchback", a medium length "gen 2 Switchback" and a kind of long one, my Surface with wagon wheels, I enjoy all three on the same terrain.

Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 23:48 Quote
Sending the station wagon down a free ride ride today

Views: 368    Faves: 1    Comments: 8

Posted: Aug 9, 2021 at 0:21 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
PivotPoint1 wrote:

XL, it’s pretty long.

I have Three hardtails,

A regular length ,"mk1Switchback", a medium length "gen 2 Switchback" and a kind of long one, my Surface with wagon wheels, I enjoy all three on the same terrain.

I took an XL Honzo ESD for a test hoon last year. To say it was a massive stretch would be an understatement. I'm 189cm or 6 litres 2 ounces in old terms and the Kona site recommended that size for me.

Naturally there was no L available last year, this year and probably next year.

Whatever works for folks is what works at the end of the day.

Posted: Aug 9, 2021 at 0:41 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
mtnryder-co wrote:
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:

I have Three hardtails,

I took an XL Honzo ESD for a test hoon last year. To say it was a massive stretch would be an understatement. I'm 189cm or 6 litres 2 ounces in old terms and the Kona site recommended that size for me.

Naturally there was no L available last year, this year and probably next year.

Whatever works for folks is what works at the end of the day.
I think you could appreciate that set up on the straight down vert the most,havent ridden anything that long or slack yet but my buddy sends the steeps like nothing on his Doctahawk. Steep drops with steep loose landings that make me pucker.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033529
Mobile Version of Website