Budget carbon frames (ebay chinese specials)

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Budget carbon frames (ebay chinese specials)
Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 11:44 Quote
lloydie123 wrote:
marquis wrote:
lloydie123 wrote:

its not cheaper though cause all you will be doing is replacing the frame when it cracks

lol If it lasts half as long and you spend 200 quid compared to a 1000 quid how on earth is that not cheaper.

you no what i mean you f*ggot , all im doing is given this guy some advice , go and waste your money if you want then

For one i ain't no f*ggot,for two you can't even work out simple mathematics i'm as thick as pig shit but even i know 400 quid is cheaper than a grand.

If you can't take constructive criticism and feel the need to resort to flaming then maybe this ain't the place for you.

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 11:46 Quote
marquis wrote:
lloydie123 wrote:
marquis wrote:

lol If it lasts half as long and you spend 200 quid compared to a 1000 quid how on earth is that not cheaper.

you no what i mean you f*ggot , all im doing is given this guy some advice , go and waste your money if you want then

For one i ain't no f*ggot,for two you can't even work out simple mathematics i'm as thick as pig shit but even i know 400 quid is cheaper than a grand.

If you can't take constructive criticism and feel the need to resort to flaming then maybe this ain't the place for you.

you wont be saying all this when this guy wastes all his money on a frame that cracks and blames it on you !!

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 11:49 Quote
i think youll find that the 1000 pound frames are to pay for the r and d of the carbon frames, the actuall production costs are much less hence the cheeper last years model un-branded frames from the same production company.. the only downside is they probably dont implement the same ammount of quality control as the top brand frames

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 11:49 Quote
lloydie123 wrote:
marquis wrote:
lloydie123 wrote:

you wont be saying all this when this guy wastes all his money on a frame that cracks and blames it on you !!

Think the op can work out that 400 quid is cheaper than a grand.

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 11:50 Quote
Next time one of these frames "crack" and somone brings it into you shop take a picture because im calling BS!
And if a cheap Chinese frame last a year for 1/4 the price as a name brand carbon you still saved money.
(And calling a mods names isn't a good idea lol .)

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 11:50 Quote
Cussing out a MOD = a very bad idea

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 11:52 Quote
its like being at school crikey

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 11:54 Quote
lloydie123 wrote:

Simple maths work it out and tell me i'm wrong.

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 11:56 Quote
marquis wrote:
lloydie123 wrote:

you get the idea i said you will only replace the frame once , he may replace it more than once so yes actully it may cost more than a grand , all im trying to say is dont buy the frame because it is shit , finsihed !!

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 11:58 Quote
lloydie123 wrote:
marquis wrote:
lloydie123 wrote:

you get the idea i said you will only replace the frame once , he may replace it more than once so yes actully it may cost more than a grand , all im trying to say is dont buy the frame because it is shit , finsihed !!

It's shit based on your opinion as you work in a bike shop,use the cash register much.?

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 12:01 Quote
marquis wrote:
lloydie123 wrote:
marquis wrote:

It's shit based on your opinion as you work in a bike shop,use the cash register much.?

its based on what i know and what everyone else at the bike shop knows , people that work at a bike shop know much more than you do , why cant you just face the fact that this frame is a load of shite , get it into your head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 12:03 Quote
Lets give up on it,be better for both of us.

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 12:04 Quote
marquis wrote:
Lets give up on it,be better for both of us.

Good idea , i think i got the correct point across in the end

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 12:21 Quote
peoples peoples calm down this is not about how high your IQ is or that you have legitimate parentage. I am mearly throwing out the thoughts of the cost effective options that are out on the common market freely available to all if they so choose.

when i upgraded my bike to its current evo level i supplied the parts to the local bike shop (evans) and even purchased a few more items in their sale and asked them to stick it all together. they did with speed and good workmanship.

Thus if I so purchase one of the said frames I will thereofre transfer and sort out as much of the bike as i possibly can and ask for friendly advise and may need to buy one or two items to complete the setup.

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 12:22 Quote
To be fair though, any carbon frame can snap even a thousand pound one, someone I know from moredirt had a GT Zaskar Carbon and it broke (read photo comments) like I said before they would've had to test the frames strength even if it is a cheap frame from China, as they would be liable if the frame badly injured someone from snapping ....

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016473
Mobile Version of Website