O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 11:44 Quote
the glory is a great bike espiciall its price with its awesome component spec

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 12:23 Quote
i need to sell my V10

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 at 21:04 Quote
maestroforlife wrote:
z-man wrote:
save's weight and won;t get any rub... or see scratches... it is a good idea...

Just wanted to be different...don't copy me!! Can't wait to see your full build. Mine is 42.5 right now and when I put those wheels, with race tires, it will hover around 40ish

really? mine is 38 pounds and i still have stock wheels and hubs?

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 2:26 Quote
sorry to go against the grain here But Last year I rode one for 2 day's and found it a dead sailor in the air, and Not nearly as fast as other Bikes.. but as I say I only rode it 2 day's cause my Shite fox 40's blew up. on my demo

Ride whazt you like, But I've never been much a fan of giant bikes for Dh.
Or freeride.\

\Madness

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 5:56 Quote
dmadness wrote:
sorry to go against the grain here But Last year I rode one for 2 day's and found it a dead sailor in the air, and Not nearly as fast as other Bikes.. but as I say I only rode it 2 day's cause my Shite fox 40's blew up. on my demo

Ride whazt you like, But I've never been much a fan of giant bikes for Dh.
Or freeride.\

\Madness
I agree about the feel of the glory, not my cup of tea either. But its down to indiviual riders i suppose...

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 8:32 Quote
betterthansx wrote:
maestroforlife wrote:
z-man wrote:
save's weight and won;t get any rub... or see scratches... it is a good idea...

Just wanted to be different...don't copy me!! Can't wait to see your full build. Mine is 42.5 right now and when I put those wheels, with race tires, it will hover around 40ish

Ya thats nice!! Kinda pointless to say that with out giving me a break down of the spec.

Looks like your fork and bar are lighter, just wondering about those tires...single ply? You run tubes, what types?

Reguardless...I am thinking you scale might be broken. I mean you have stock cranks, wheels, headset, codes, full chainguide no ti spring.....where is this 38lbs comming from?

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 9:56 Quote
Agree with you on this one Arron... I had two different Glory's built up with full tubeless and light spec, and they were both in and around 40-42 pound, depending on the rear shock and tires (DHX Air / Coil), I would love to see a spec'd 38 pound Glory too....

I met someone that had a 38 pound Glory, but it was a 15" frame, with mavic 819 rims, boxxer WC, and every XC part you can imagine....

MITCH

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 10:01 Quote
get the glory, you wont be disappointed. youll own the races Whip

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 16:48 Quote
maestroforlife wrote:
betterthansx wrote:
maestroforlife wrote:

Ya thats nice!! Kinda pointless to say that with out giving me a break down of the spec.

Looks like your fork and bar are lighter, just wondering about those tires...single ply? You run tubes, what types?

Reguardless...I am thinking you scale might be broken. I mean you have stock cranks, wheels, headset, codes, full chainguide no ti spring.....where is this 38lbs comming from?

hahaha word

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018860
Mobile Version of Website