Morewood Bikes

PB Forum :: Other
Morewood Bikes
Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 7:43 Quote
Hi !

Got myself a 2014 Morewood Makulu frame some months ago, polished it, put some old & new parts on it, 27.5" wheels, and here we go !
Sadly, it's a size L, but it's a little bit short when you're used to recent downhill frames & sizes...

Here with 27.5" wheels :

photo

photo

And tried it with a mullet set-up, 29/27.5" (yes, you read it correctly) :

photo

photo

Things need to be tested ! (But it's a bit weird to ride as you can imagine hahaha)

O+
Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 22:30 Quote
Niiiice. Would be rad to see an angle set on it to give it a more modern headtube angle.

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 6:16 Quote
Thought I had posted this way back but better late than never. Recently pondered changing the build up but it'd have to join the waiting list Rolleyes
Morewood Ndiza ST

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 7:41 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Niiiice. Would be rad to see an angle set on it to give it a more modern headtube angle.

It's already a little bit short for me (size L, I'm 5.92"), so I think an angleset would further reduce the size of the frame. Confused
And for me the actual angle of the Morewood is not a problem as I ride a trail/enduro bike with 65.5° since three years. Big Grin

But in the future I would like to make a front triangle with a friend, in steel, while keeping the rear end and the suspension system. Of course with an updated geometry. So we'll see !

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010528
Mobile Version of Website