id bender actually good or does he just have amzing balls of steel?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
id bender actually good or does he just have amzing balls of steel?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 22:02 Quote
nothing against bender he is crazy and awsome
but is he really good?

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 22:08 Quote
he can back flip ona 55 pound karpriel appocalipse so taht would be like landinga tripple b flip ona bmx..

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 22:10 Quote
i'm not saying he's a bad rider. like said above, he can flip his karpiel, which is no walk in the park. but i know some guys who've ridden with him and they say he's not that fast. but as we all know, he can do drops like a motherf*cker.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 22:12 Quote
freeridebigisland wrote:
i'm not saying he's a bad rider. like said above, he can flip his karpiel, which is no walk in the park. but i know some guys who've ridden with him and they say he's not that fast. but as we all know, he can do drops like a motherf*cker.

I've ridden with him at Silverton. Your friends are wrong. He's fast, smooth, and stylish. He's a great rider.

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 22:15 Quote
huh, guess they were wrong.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 23:28 Quote
But your friends could be faster than him. He seems fast to that guy, but your friends are quick so he seems slow.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 23:32 Quote
drifting-with-flow wrote:
But your friends could be faster than him. He seems fast to that guy, but your friends are quick so he seems slow.

While that's certainly true I can assure you he's a damn good rider and was smoking a lot of people when I saw him.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 23:36 Quote
not another bender thread Rolleyes

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 0:17 Quote
balls of steel eh??

50foot drops don't seem quite as awe inspiring now.

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 1:07 Quote
jonlake wrote:
balls of steel eh??

50foot drops don't seem quite as awe inspiring now.

without the parachutes might be exciting. But with them it is just too easy.

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:18 Quote
alright, you try smashing into the ground at 100mph

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:28 Quote
jonlake wrote:
alright, you try smashing into the ground at 100mph

Actually there are a couple people working on landing a wingsuit without a parachute. With a wingsuit you can achieve a horizontal to vertical ratio of 2:1. It's definitely possible it's just a do or die thing to try.

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:29 Quote
what the hell does that have to do with josh bender? your comparing falling really far and then using a parachute to land relatively softly, to falling off a cliff with nothing more than a bicycle under you and a "good luck" from a friend. its like comparing apples to oranges

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:31 Quote
[Quote="ajaxpowder"]he can back flip ona 55 pound karpriel appocalipse so taht would be like landinga tripple b flip ona bmx..[/Quote

i hate to break it to u but he didnt flip the karpiel... it was one hi sbanshee scream

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:31 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
what the hell does that have to do with josh bender? your comparing falling really far and then using a parachute to land relatively softly, to falling off a cliff with nothing more than a bicycle under you and a "good luck" from a friend. its like comparing apples to oranges

Nothing of course.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039939
Mobile Version of Website