Cove Shocker Vs. Intense Socom

PB Forum :: Downhill
Cove Shocker Vs. Intense Socom
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 13, 2011 at 11:17 Quote
Help me decide between the Cove Shocker and Intense Socom. Frame only. I am leaning towards shocker cuz all my parts will fit, unlike the Socom, but I like how little the Socom weights. I will be riding mostly dh with the bike.

I have like 1000
USED

O+
Posted: May 13, 2011 at 11:21 Quote
buy a new 951 there cheap cove are nice but way to pricy for what you get.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 11:23 Quote
morganrudd wrote:
buy a new 951 there cheap cove are nice but way to pricy for what you get.
how much are they and i have about 1000

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 11:24 Quote
joshuathemtbr wrote:
Help me decide between the Intense Socom and Intense Socom. Frame only. I am leaning towards Socom cuz all my parts will fit, unlike the other one I was thinking of, but I like how little the Socom weights. I will be riding mostly dh with the bike.

FYP.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 11:24 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
joshuathemtbr wrote:
Help me decide between the Intense Socom and Intense Socom. Frame only. I am leaning towards Socom cuz all my parts will fit, unlike the other one I was thinking of, but I like how little the Socom weights. I will be riding mostly dh with the bike.

FYP.
what?

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 11:25 Quote
go with the INTENSE SOCOM!!

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 11:26 Quote
joshuathemtbr wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:
joshuathemtbr wrote:

FYP.
what?

FYP- Fixed your post.

Socom, just get it. Coves feel like poo IMO.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 12:08 Quote
another one of these?

geez!

O+
Posted: May 13, 2011 at 12:24 Quote
go ride both. make an educated decision.... and stop inviting me to these stupid pointless threads!!!!!!

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 13:34 Quote
i would agree. go ride both and choose the one that best soots your riding style. i have a socom and love it, but i have always been partial to intense bikes.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 15:10 Quote
you can never go wrong with a cove bike they are a little more $ but worth it

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 17:16 Quote
F*ck all Intense frames. Search "broken Intense" then search "broken cove" and see who wins! I hada Socom and couldn't unload it fast enough. Wouldn't even RIDE the thing cuz I was always worried about running over my own fork with a headtube attached.
Here's my vote: TR450 or Banshee Legend.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 17:39 Quote
dirteveryday wrote:
F*ck all Intense frames. Search "broken Intense" then search "broken cove" and see who wins! I hada Socom and couldn't unload it fast enough. Wouldn't even RIDE the thing cuz I was always worried about running over my own fork with a headtube attached.

That's very mature of you. I haven't seen any broken Intense frames around this area...

Also, how many people own Intense compared to Cove ? Think about it. Razz

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 20:57 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
dirteveryday wrote:

That's very mature of you. I haven't seen any broken Intense frames around this area...

cuz coves are more expensive

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 21:08 Quote
joshuathemtbr wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:
dirteveryday wrote:

cuz coves are more expensive

And did op not say he had a price limit ? If coves are expensive, and intense are not, why not buy an intense ?

I have seen, in total, about 3 broken Intenses. Not very many.

Game, set, and match. Razz

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011825
Mobile Version of Website