General 29er Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
General 29er Thread
Posted: Aug 16, 2011 at 19:04 Quote
carpy95 wrote:
bubbaleech wrote:
Ah! I love them man! Very sweet! And I am a punk kid but I roll the big wheels! Not really punk, but just about 16 and such!
You are around 7 months from 16.
edit haha bubba

Posted: Aug 18, 2011 at 9:27 Quote
bigquotesThere you go man. How do you like the bike?

love it! It's even better with the stans flows!!!

Posted: Aug 18, 2011 at 19:45 Quote
2012 Superfly 100 tomorrow!!!!

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 at 19:19 Quote
Hey yall, opinions on the best 29" hoop? My coworker is running Stans Arch and says that he wouldn't get them again, and explained why. (No eyelets, dont stay true all that long, even with a good build, could be stiffer.) So, what do you think?

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 at 19:52 Quote
I think that Playschool makes some nice 29 inch hula hoops.

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 at 20:09 Quote
PlaysKOOL, biotch

O+
Posted: Aug 24, 2011 at 13:51 Quote
bubbaleech wrote:
Hey yall, opinions on the best 29" hoop? My coworker is running Stans Arch and says that he wouldn't get them again, and explained why. (No eyelets, dont stay true all that long, even with a good build, could be stiffer.) So, what do you think?

best in what sense? Strength/weight? Or is price a factor too?

ZTR olympics are pretty dope if you got the dough.
or TN 719's

Posted: Aug 25, 2011 at 17:19 Quote
dkidd wrote:
bubbaleech wrote:

or TN 719's

Not incredibly concerned with price, doesnt need to be feather light, but I would prefer a lighter rim. And I want something strong and stiff.

Posted: Aug 25, 2011 at 18:33 Quote
bubbaleech wrote:
dkidd wrote:
bubbaleech wrote:

or TN 719's

Not incredibly concerned with price, doesnt need to be feather light, but I would prefer a lighter rim. And I want something strong and stiff.
Certain websites can help you get that.

O+
Posted: Aug 25, 2011 at 21:11 Quote
bubbaleech wrote:
dkidd wrote:
bubbaleech wrote:

or TN 719's

flow fo sho.

Posted: Aug 25, 2011 at 21:16 Quote
Aight. Also, just tossed on some Specialized Captains and went tubeless, I am a happy camper.

Posted: Aug 25, 2011 at 21:20 Quote
I have XR1 29ers. I am an unhappy camper. Connor, I think I'll just do 2 2.0's because of the already bigger contact patch of the two-niner.

Posted: Aug 25, 2011 at 21:23 Quote
The 2.2 is reasonably sized. Check mine out if you want. Or austins. Also, can you link me to those clamp thingys for the seatpost? (For the carbon rails.)

Posted: Aug 25, 2011 at 21:26 Quote
its on dex. just go the the saddle and on the saddle page itll say something like "requires oversized rails, use part #8234538914 (made that up), and paste that into the search bar.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.047814
Mobile Version of Website