Parts people automatically upgrade?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Parts people automatically upgrade?
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 13, 2011 at 15:14 Quote
trails-not-rails wrote:
thinking about it, one thing i might recommend changing is tires, cos they really change how your bike feels
go for something that can hold high pressure and is reasonably wide and experiment with pressures to see what you like

Yup, that's the first thing I do unless something breaks before I get tires

Posted: Oct 13, 2011 at 16:00 Quote
if i got a complete the first thing id change is the headset, then depending on the quality the hubs if they aren't sealed. id get a new rear hub for sure. then bars. thats it, everything else can just wait till it breaks

Posted: Oct 13, 2011 at 16:07 Quote
Dude, just relax and ride your bike. Chances are you just spent a bunch of money buying it. There's no need to spend any more money until you break something.

Posted: Oct 13, 2011 at 17:43 Quote
tacoved wrote:
if i got a complete the first thing id change is the headset, then depending on the quality the hubs if they aren't sealed. id get a new rear hub for sure. then bars. thats it, everything else can just wait till it breaks
rear hubs are expensive though but im sure they are worth it cuz right now theyre unsealed Frown any suggestions?

Posted: Oct 13, 2011 at 17:50 Quote
Taane wrote:
i just got a complete and im getting new grips, new brakes, (most complete brakes are shit cause most people ride breakless, yeah well i leave on the top of a hill.) new cable and maybe new tires. all in orange Big Grin
my brakes are fine but i think im going to try and get some fit faf white or tan wall tires

Posted: Oct 14, 2011 at 5:01 Quote
JonMcC wrote:
tacoved wrote:
rear hubs are expensive though but im sure they are worth it cuz right now theyre unsealed Frown any suggestions?

im running profile up front and gsport back, id stay awayfrom profile, check out shadow rant v2 (fi you can find one) or superstar overdrive. those back hubs are awesome.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011999
Mobile Version of Website