Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Author Message
Posted: Mar 4, 2020 at 2:51 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
Yeah that’s sick. I looked into this exact setup. Virtually impossible to get ahold of a frame set.

Yep. I was really close to buying the base spec and selling all the parts off. Went with a meta 29 AM instead. Really impressed.

Posted: Mar 4, 2020 at 8:34 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
Yeah that’s sick. I looked into this exact setup. Virtually impossible to get ahold of a frame set.

They're in stock right now. Want one?

Posted: Mar 4, 2020 at 8:41 Quote
I’m really happy with my patrol. But three months ago I even called Scott and was told they were available for a short time upon release but not at that time.

Posted: Mar 4, 2020 at 16:21 Quote
jurassicrider wrote:
rtclark wrote:

Siiiick! I wish trek had the same scheme paint on their 2020 slash models. Not a big fan of the neon yellow-blue paint.

They no longer have that color for 2020. That’s more like the remedy now

Posted: Mar 5, 2020 at 0:38 Quote
rtclark wrote:



Why no 36 Frown
Would pretty much be a perfect bike with matched suss and non roval wheels

Posted: Mar 5, 2020 at 6:30 Quote
They probably just prefer the Lyrik over the 36 like I do. I’ve been running the Lyrik front / X2 rear combo on my two most recent rides. I avoid Kashima whenever I can but RockShox still hasn’t made a rear shock better than the X2 so I live with the kash on the back.

Posted: Mar 5, 2020 at 19:05 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
They probably just prefer the Lyrik over the 36 like I do. I’ve been running the Lyrik front / X2 rear combo on my two most recent rides. I avoid Kashima whenever I can but RockShox still hasn’t made a rear shock better than the X2 so I live with the kash on the back.

cane creek? push? fast? ext?

Posted: Mar 5, 2020 at 21:28 Quote
EliasFritzen wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
They probably just prefer the Lyrik over the 36 like I do. I’ve been running the Lyrik front / X2 rear combo on my two most recent rides. I avoid Kashima whenever I can but RockShox still hasn’t made a rear shock better than the X2 so I live with the kash on the back.

cane creek? push? fast? ext?

He said RS haven’t, not no one has.

Posted: Mar 5, 2020 at 21:44 Quote
heinous wrote:
EliasFritzen wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
They probably just prefer the Lyrik over the 36 like I do. I’ve been running the Lyrik front / X2 rear combo on my two most recent rides. I avoid Kashima whenever I can but RockShox still hasn’t made a rear shock better than the X2 so I live with the kash on the back.

cane creek? push? fast? ext?

He said RS haven’t, not no one has.

exactly Rockshox hasn't but the others I mention above have, how come they're out of consideration?

Posted: Mar 5, 2020 at 21:47 Quote
Not sure any have made a better air shock...

Posted: Mar 5, 2020 at 22:31 Quote
heinous wrote:
EliasFritzen wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
They probably just prefer the Lyrik over the 36 like I do. I’ve been running the Lyrik front / X2 rear combo on my two most recent rides. I avoid Kashima whenever I can but RockShox still hasn’t made a rear shock better than the X2 so I live with the kash on the back.

cane creek? push? fast? ext?

He said RS haven’t, not no one has.

They have, nobody wants to except it though

Posted: Mar 5, 2020 at 22:41 Quote
heinous wrote:
Not sure any have made a better air shock...

cane creek has

Posted: Mar 5, 2020 at 22:56 Quote
EliasFritzen wrote:
heinous wrote:
Not sure any have made a better air shock...

cane creek has

Ext has


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016569
Mobile Version of Website