Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 2:51 Quote
I like a lot. Although no water bottle - no buy

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 4:03 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
The bike looks great, nice and clean.
But... there's always a but, it's the Sexiest Enduro Thread after all. lol
The green/red combo is a little X-mas for me and those giant fenders are awful. Plus 37 lbs is a lot of bike to pedal uphill. Take the fender off and drop... 2 lbs? Razz

I'm starting to wonder if the festive colour scheme can be put down to me wanting it to be socially acceptable to drink Irish Cream 12 months of the year lol

I'm a massive mudguard convert too, literally no other option in Wales and I think the bolt on style is a much better solution to covering it in zip ties

In terms of weight it is a bit of a boat by modern standards, I'm never going to be racing my way up the climbs though so I figured I'd focus on handling and reliability and pray I dont have a cardiac arrest on the first climb! 30t chainring makes the 51t big cog feel crazy easy too so if you're not fussed about strava times it should still get from a to b without making too much of a fuss

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 7:14 Quote
The color combo is a bit much (for this thread that is), overall it's a beauty bike. I don't feel weight should dock points in this thread as weight doesn't affect sex appeal IMO.

I drink Irish cream year round, you're not alone

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 4:27 Quote
tbc wrote:
I like a lot. Although no water bottle - no buy

Yeah, that was actually my old bike and photos. Its a Hex 29 with a custom geo. to be fair, these days with those side loading cages and/or Fidlock bottles, you could have a bottle above the shock (or below the TT like some Cotic's).
However, have you guys seen the new prototypes of Kingdom with 3D parts? Very interesting

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 13:55 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
My new 2021 Mondraker Foxy XR
Me like. Nice lines all round, yummy.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 15:00 Quote
Mondraker have usually had really nice looking bikes. That matching top tube to seat stay is so clean looking

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 20:44 Quote
BB looks sky high, but probably just the angle.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 23:37 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
My new 2021 Mondraker Foxy XR

CheersBeer

diego-b wrote:
BB looks sky high, but probably just the angle.

The BB height is 15mm higher than The Sentinel i had previously, but can't feel the difference much. Will be putting in the 1degree angleset you get with the bike. Will make the HA 64,5 and lower the BB a bit more.

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 12:33 Quote
Derek's bike makes me all sweaty and drooly

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 12:59 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Derek's bike makes me all sweaty and drooly
Me too.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv23 0.018368
Mobile Version of Website