2008 kona stinky stolen in warrington UK

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
2008 kona stinky stolen in warrington UK
Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 10:43 Quote
the trick about getting your bike back when its possibly in your local area is knowing people. do you have any black friends? ask him/her to keep a look out

edit: no joke, this worked for two of my mates who were jumped for their bikes, and guess who was parading around with themmm

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 10:45 Quote
no f*cking way man i hope you get your bike back keep looking on ebay and stuff

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 10:45 Quote
RaleighVoid wrote:
the trick about getting your bike back when its possibly in your local area is knowing people. do you have any black friends? ask him/her to keep a look out

edit: no joke, this worked for two of my mates who were jumped for their bikes, and guess who was parading around with themmm

mate i don't think black people are necessarily to blame... where i live it's more likely to be the white pikey boys

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 10:46 Quote
marquis wrote:
downhillpayne wrote:
tom666 wrote:

All stolen things revolve around liverpool.
yeah it seems thats way

It's where the influx of scammers are coming from at the moment.

+ it's shit for riding, completely flat, have to travel for a while to get a decent downhill track

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 10:49 Quote
tom666 wrote:
BVM95 wrote:
I'll keep a look out for you Rob

No doubt it will end up by my ways

Manchester is much worse.

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 11:07 Quote
its sad this but there is a lesson to be learnt here for evryone . skat parks are the most common place to get your bike stolen local chavs spot you bike and just see swap it for xbox or ps3 with MW3 and bag of weed .

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 11:08 Quote
im gonna speak with the council as there is a camera at skate park

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 11:12 Quote
superbikes wrote:
its sad this but there is a lesson to be learnt here for evryone . skat parks are the most common place to get your bike stolen local chavs spot you bike and just see swap it for xbox or ps3 with MW3 and bag of weed .
so so true ..seen and heard it so many times...totally agreed

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 11:12 Quote
BVM95 wrote:
tom666 wrote:
BVM95 wrote:
I'll keep a look out for you Rob

No doubt it will end up by my ways

Manchester is much worse.

Depends if you're car wheels are nice or not Wink

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 11:18 Quote
Bastards!!!!! The shit bags need to get a job and f*ckin buy one. I'll keep my eyes open pal chances are it's some little junkie scoatbag who pinched it to get his next fix!! Hope u get it back pal...8(

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 11:27 Quote
brownie75 wrote:
Bastards!!!!! The shit bags need to get a job and f*ckin buy one. I'll keep my eyes open pal chances are it's some little junkie scoatbag who pinched it to get his next fix!! Hope u get it back pal...8(
behind you dude 100% Salute

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 11:30 Quote
livewire711 wrote:
brownie75 wrote:
behind you dude 100% Salute
ME TO 100%

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 12:13 Quote
what are you ACTUALLY supposed to do if you see it? just ring the fuzz?

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 12:15 Quote
what ever you feel like doing, ive pretty much decided to let them go if i see if. obviously if i know i can get it then i will but im just gonna claim on the insurance

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012545
Mobile Version of Website