Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2018 at 16:57 Quote
What do you think of the Jade? Anything you can compare it against?

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2018 at 17:01 Quote
As in the Jade shock on the bike? or Jade herself (the bike)?

Posted: Jan 16, 2018 at 17:05 Quote
nice looking bike. Cool Drool

not seen many bikes with a rear shock mounted outside of the frame might just be the camera angle but its looks good

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2018 at 17:12 Quote
MrZ32 wrote:
As in the Jade shock on the bike? or Jade herself?

The shock itself.

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2018 at 17:26 Quote
cannondalemale wrote:

not seen many bikes with a rear shock mounted outside of the frame might just be the camera angle but its looks good
It does sit outside of the frame, which is why I have that mud guard... works beautifully.

As for the jade shock, its fantastic now that I have the correct air pressure in the shock bladder, so smooth, fantastic support (as well as support from DVO themselves) and feels bottomless in its travel. It doesnt have a climb switch but it doesnt need it due to the hi and low compression adjustments. I have had CCDB coil and a heavily modified DHX5 coil.. I think it works better than both, although some of that may be due to the suspension platforms that they sat on too.
photo

Posted: Jan 16, 2018 at 17:31 Quote
MrZ32 wrote:
cannondalemale wrote:

It does sit outside of the frame, which is why I have that mud guard... works beautifully.

As for the jade shock, its fantastic now that I have the correct air pressure in the shock bladder, so smooth, fantastic support (as well as support from DVO themselves) and feels bottomless in its travel. It doesnt have a climb switch but it doesnt need it due to the hi and low compression adjustments.
photo

looks awesome. tup tup tup

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 9:15 Quote
MrZ32 wrote:
cannondalemale wrote:

As for the jade shock, its fantastic now that I have the correct air pressure in the shock bladder, so smooth, fantastic support (as well as support from DVO themselves) and feels bottomless in its travel. It doesnt have a climb switch but it doesnt need it due to the hi and low compression adjustments. I have had CCDB coil and a heavily modified DHX5 coil.. I think it works better than both, although some of that may be due to the suspension platforms that they sat on too.
photo

Nice bike/build!

Posted: Jan 18, 2018 at 9:37 Quote
Impressions on the Wu dropper?

O+
Posted: Jan 18, 2018 at 9:39 Quote
Not a huge fan. It is definitely something I will have to get used to
SileTzar wrote:
Impressions on the Wu dropper?

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 12:35 Quote
Uhlrichl1 wrote:
photo
asfsgstsrtofgm *creams*

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 16:08 Quote
Evolve bikes canada - nv carbon
photo

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 16:49 Quote
limbov14 wrote:
photo
$1600 for a carbon frame....dang! These guys need to get their name out more. In all fairness the value might be because no boost or metric, but does it really matter? The Alpha 29 looks fire too... some more bucks but still good.

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 20:38 Quote
limbov14 wrote:
photo

What a beauty. This will probably be my next trail bike.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.067436
Mobile Version of Website