Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Feb 15, 2019 at 2:54 Quote
Mongoose XR PRO
First day on the bike in the Bronx found this trail in the middle of no where...

Please read and help me on my PB forum thread : https://bit.ly/2SxOC2q

Posted: Feb 15, 2019 at 8:24 Quote
Theocr wrote:
stunning looking bike mate! How did you get that colourway?
Built it up from the frame only option!
Had my first ride on it, best bike ever. Super plush but somehow loads of support for popping off stuff. Definitely more on the playful side but damn quick

Posted: Feb 18, 2019 at 8:28 Quote
2019 Slash 9.9 Custom with Line Carbon laced to I9 hubs and I9 Stem, Gx Eagle, RSC guides, 2.6 tires Fox 36 Grip Performance. 30 lbs ( putting on a Lyrik Rc2 soon )
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 at 4:59 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Happen to have a frame/drivetrain weight?

Frame/gearbox/cranks/shifter/axle together weighs 15lbs

Superb Bike!!!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 at 14:57 Quote
Better photos:

New Wheels with Hope V4 Pro hubs. Love the sound.
Yeti Sb6 2018 with custom setup. Saint Brakes. RF Turbine Cranks Shimano XT pedals Shovel Components Chainguide chainring pulleys. Hope V4 Pro hubs
Yeti Sb6 2018 with custom setup. Saint Brakes. RF Turbine Cranks Shimano XT pedals Shovel Components Chainguide chainring pulleys. Hope V4 Pro hubs
photo

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2019 at 16:24 Quote
Sweet-SB6 looking clean. Just redid the bearings on my i9's -attack of the killer bee's is back

Posted: Feb 21, 2019 at 18:33 Quote
New frame. It's a ripper

Garbaruk 10 speed, xt, lyrik. Waiting on bushings for the ccdb coil

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Feb 21, 2019 at 19:43 Quote
numeros wrote:
Better photos:

New Wheels with Hope V4 Pro hubs. Love the sound.
photo

Why no Chris King?)

Posted: Feb 22, 2019 at 13:13 Quote
photo

Posting up my new Mojo HD4 - has it for about a month now and properly in love with it! Just an amazing bike!

Posted: Feb 22, 2019 at 17:38 Quote
Russyh wrote:
photo

Posting up my new Mojo HD4 - has it for about a month now and properly in love with it! Just an amazing bike!

That’s an awesome looking bike.

Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 8:42 Quote
Unbelievable conditions here at the moment, out for 2 hours and my bike hardly has a speck of dirt on it.

photo

Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 9:26 Quote
metaam wrote:
Unbelievable conditions here at the moment, out for 2 hours and my bike hardly has a speck of dirt on it.

photo

I love that color

Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 10:52 Quote
Lucky I think Im going out just to get the dog some exercises and pretty sure I’ll need to wedge a large sponge in my butt crack.

Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 10:59 Quote
If it's any consolation, I'm the one whose envious when you post up the riding you have there.:P

Posted: Feb 23, 2019 at 14:30 Quote
metaam wrote:
If it's any consolation, I'm the one whose envious when you post up the riding you have there.:P

Awe.... it is nice. However the bike never made it off the truck. Was an ice walk.... Good thing I have a secret spot for next week Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.070470
Mobile Version of Website