NS Bikes Capital Appreciation Thread (CAT)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
NS Bikes Capital Appreciation Thread (CAT)
Posted: Mar 11, 2012 at 8:57 Quote
One sick Cap From the Lama crew Drool
photo

Posted: Mar 11, 2012 at 9:00 Quote
Caezar wrote:
One sick Cap From the Lama crew Drool
photo
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/raccoon-cage-fence-do-want-1301677106K.jpg

Posted: Mar 11, 2012 at 10:50 Quote
harry-h wrote:
I'm hoping for under 23.5lbs with 2 pegs, just so it can be lighter than Jacob's lol
I said mine was roughly this Wink It was varying from 23.1-23.5lbs,I said the highest so I wasn't bullshitting a lighter weight lol Could easily ditch weight though, minus the nipples on my bike nothing on it is weak. When I get a TL I'll ditch the spacer + cut the steerer so that'll make it a tad lighter

Posted: Mar 11, 2012 at 12:31 Quote
Cant remember whether i posted it 0.0
photo
photo
Spec for first pic :
Ns Capital 24" Lemon n Lime 2012
Ns Quark pro Black 2011
Ns Proof bars Black 2012
Manitou Circus expert fork 80mm Black soon to be black Fox Float 32s
Shimano Slx cranks
Odyssey Griswald grips Black
Odyssey headset Gold - soon to be Black
Spank Tweet tweet stem spacers Black
Blackspire chainring 26t Black
Odyssey Pc plastic pedals Black
Kmc k710 chain Silver
Federal mid seat Black
Tioga Powerblack tyres 2.1 24" colour coded writing to frame
Rear wheel
Sun ring Envy 36h Black rim
Gsport Ratchet hub Chrome 10t
Dt swiss Champion spokes Black
Front wheel-ordering new one next week
Dmr DeeVee rim- soon to be Sun Ringle Envy 36h Black
Dmr Pro 20mm hub- soon to be Ns Rotary 20mm Chrome 2011 hub

Posted: Mar 11, 2012 at 13:03 Quote
have not posted my latest photos either Razz
NS Capital
Took some out side shots today NS Capital
NS Capital
removed spacers and shortend it up some more but not in these pics . went though a bunch of little weight mod trics lost a total of 122g. 649g to go lol

Posted: Mar 12, 2012 at 8:19 Quote
Here's the one I sold a couple of years ago Madder Really fun bike :Cool :
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Mar 12, 2012 at 12:26 Quote
Old school cap nice Wink

Posted: Mar 16, 2012 at 9:24 Quote
Caezar wrote:
Or you can get the cheaper halo wide boy in white . Strip it and polish. Better than wasting a lot of money on an NS hub. NWray did this for his hub combo and the wide boy matches the ratchet hub very nicely in shape Smile

digging a bit i know, but have you used the wide boy hub ceazar? i think i might get one instead of a DM Xdrive.

Posted: Mar 16, 2012 at 11:50 Quote
DHsmurf wrote:
Caezar wrote:
Or you can get the cheaper halo wide boy in white . Strip it and polish. Better than wasting a lot of money on an NS hub. NWray did this for his hub combo and the wide boy matches the ratchet hub very nicely in shape Smile

digging a bit i know, but have you used the wide boy hub ceazar? i think i might get one instead of a DM Xdrive.
i have and they are very good tup

Posted: Mar 16, 2012 at 12:01 Quote
Nate runs one from what I have heard they are legit. Basic in nature. Two good bearings and a solid hub shell.available in 32h only though. But if you run 32h that should not be an issue

Posted: Mar 16, 2012 at 12:44 Quote
I ask this too much and never get round to buying them ... good knee and shin guards?

Posted: Mar 16, 2012 at 13:32 Quote
Caezar wrote:
Nate runs one from what I have heard they are legit. Basic in nature. Two good bearings and a solid hub shell.available in 32h only though. But if you run 32h that should not be an issue
my Wide Boy is great, love it, but the 10mm screw in adapters don't hold up to pegs very well lol

Posted: Mar 20, 2012 at 16:29 Quote
The chrome looks great. How is the chrome from NS? I have seen good and bad recently. My S&M chrome stuff is awesome. I have a chrome BSD frame that is pretty awful. Just curious too see your opinion if you have actually seen one in person.

Posted: Mar 20, 2012 at 16:33 Quote
I never have seen the frame . But I have owned the bars. The chrome is really good. Nice quality finish . not a thin coat at all. I have experience with chrome wheels and the chrome on the NS parts is top notch . it would probably last the life of the part or frame

Posted: Mar 21, 2012 at 16:26 Quote
Well thats good to hear. Im not a fan of the Yellow so I just ordered a Chrome one from CR.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023521
Mobile Version of Website