Knolly delirum 2010 VS SC nomad 2010 what should i get?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Knolly delirum 2010 VS SC nomad 2010 what should i get?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 29, 2011 at 9:49 Quote
hi guys im trying to decide wiche bike should i get, my two options are delirum or nomad. i guess that what im looking for is the most versatile AM bike! one that i can take to XC trip but also hit my local DH tracks!

thanks for your coments

Posted: Feb 2, 2012 at 15:08 Quote
Fce18 wrote:
hi guys im trying to decide wiche bike should i get, my two options are delirum or nomad. i guess that what im looking for is the most versatile AM bike! one that i can take to XC trip but also hit my local DH tracks!

thanks for your coments

DT awesome Bike. i built mine just under 33lbs and it fly's up decends like a rocket.

O+
Posted: Feb 2, 2012 at 15:26 Quote
Are both bikes frames only or are they built up already?

Fce18 wrote:

thanks for your coments

O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2012 at 14:59 Quote
I own a delirium and have spent a lot of time on the nomad, IMO, the delirium wins any day (hence why I own one and not a Nomad). The only issue right now is getting a delirium. Unless you already have a line on one from a dealer, or are purchasing one of the very rare used frames, you are SOL at the moment.

Posted: Feb 3, 2012 at 15:21 Quote
Availability aside, isn't a Chilcotin more aligned with a Nomad? Seems like the Delerium is in a slightly different class.

*edit: spelling and clarification.

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2012 at 8:06 Quote
I have a Delirium and love it. But, it is a beefy bike. Unless it's built up air/air, it'll be in the 36-38 lb range. I also have a Chilcotin on order. You may want to look at a Chili as well.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008987
Mobile Version of Website