Scott Gambler OWNERS

PB Forum :: Downhill
Scott Gambler OWNERS
Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 16:21 Quote
The forks are worth a thousand gbp alone LOL

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 17:43 Quote
mcbbuilds wrote:

Until they are ridden out of the showroom!

O+
Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 19:10 Quote
I paid more money for my norco range! And that was an entry level model. Oh how I regret buying new lol.

O+
Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 19:11 Quote
theczech wrote:
mcbbuilds wrote:

Until they are ridden out of the showroom!

4 days of riding and I already have some light scuffs on the fork legs Frown

Posted: Sep 20, 2014 at 8:38 Quote
theczech wrote:
Think so....the standard one that comes with the 20...it is a van not sure if its the van r or not....as its now back in the shop! Praying its back in time for the SDA next weekend! Its getting sent back to Mojo. Do they take long to send things back anyone know?

Were you the bloke riding the Green Gambler last saturday at Ft Bill, said the bottom of the piggyback had snapped off? I sent my DHX air back to Mojo under warranty think the whole process was around 7 working days from sending it off to getting it back on the bike.

Posted: Sep 20, 2014 at 14:39 Quote
Yep the very man! Took it back to the shop on Monday and they sent it away...back by Wednesday in time for the races. All hail Bespoke Bikes! At Ft Bill as we speak...a sore venue to say the least!

Posted: Sep 21, 2014 at 15:32 Quote
Has anyone tried 27.5 wheels in the 2013 Gamblers? I recently dented my fork leg and need new lowers, so i was thinking about running 650b lowers, and trying out a 27.5 wheel in a 2013 gambler. Would it mess with the geometry too much in a negative way? Also questioning tire clearance in the rear, but I have seen some of the WC guys run 650b wheels on the 2013 gambler (although we all know WC riders are not riding the same bike the public buys). If anyone has had experience with this please feel free to give any feedback

Posted: Sep 21, 2014 at 17:30 Quote
andybeck wrote:
Has anyone tried 27.5 wheels in the 2013 Gamblers? I recently dented my fork leg and need new lowers, so i was thinking about running 650b lowers, and trying out a 27.5 wheel in a 2013 gambler. Would it mess with the geometry too much in a negative way? Also questioning tire clearance in the rear, but I have seen some of the WC guys run 650b wheels on the 2013 gambler (although we all know WC riders are not riding the same bike the public buys). If anyone has had experience with this please feel free to give any feedback

I've heard you can do it, just run the chainstays in the long position and the bb in the low position.

Posted: Sep 22, 2014 at 5:38 Quote
Hi guys my gambler finished

photo

photo

photo

And a little edit Smile

http://www.zapiks.fr/edit-2014-morzine-chatel-les-11.html

Posted: Sep 22, 2014 at 7:03 Quote
theczech wrote:
Yep the very man! Took it back to the shop on Monday and they sent it away...back by Wednesday in time for the races. All hail Bespoke Bikes! At Ft Bill as we speak...a sore venue to say the least!

Good to hear you got it sorted, my Gambler got hammered there as well that weekend, but that was mostly due to rider error nothing wrong with the kit on it ha!

Posted: Sep 22, 2014 at 7:11 Quote
I've been plagued for ages by some weird knocking off my rear end on my 2013 Gambler, thought i'd checked everything possible on my bike for it, turns out it was my mech smashing into the chainstay Cry

Posted: Sep 22, 2014 at 13:47 Quote
tomcrowther wrote:
I've been plagued for ages by some weird knocking off my rear end on my 2013 Gambler, thought i'd checked everything possible on my bike for it, turns out it was my mech smashing into the chainstay Cry

I had this too lol, drove me mad, quick fix tho

Posted: Sep 22, 2014 at 13:52 Quote
I've got a creek, sadly it's the bearings though. France really hammered them

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.045648
Mobile Version of Website