PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 7:31 Quote
nubbs wrote:
riish wrote:
Forbidden had Druid frames and completes at a pretty steep discount too

Yup! Got mine recently. Good bike
XL druid blue steel with float x... Has been a fun frame swap down to another 130mm corner beast bike. Hasn't been falling apart yet!

Haha i put one together a month ago too, stock dpx2, climbs real nicely

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 7:57 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
nubbs wrote:
riish wrote:
Forbidden had Druid frames and completes at a pretty steep discount too

XL druid blue steel with float x... Has been a fun frame swap down to another 130mm corner beast bike. Hasn't been falling apart yet!

Thats funny ha! Yeah it climbs really really well. Super tractor.

Big reason is was able to get the float x. Awesome shock as long as the tune is right.

You 160mm fork or 150 on yours?

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 8:08 Quote
fredro wrote:
Noeserd wrote:
Cane creek has 40% off everything

I wish cane creek made eeWing cranks for ebikes.

Black Friday sale does not apply to eewings apparently Frown

Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 11:13 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
fredro wrote:
Noeserd wrote:
Cane creek has 40% off everything

I wish cane creek made eeWing cranks for ebikes.

Black Friday sale does not apply to eewings apparently Frown

Or posting to the UK Frown

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 13:23 Quote
Anyone find a deal on a Sram 1199 cassette? Want one but don't want to pay full pop.

Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 15:55 Quote
nubbs wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
nubbs wrote:

Big reason is was able to get the float x. Awesome shock as long as the tune is right.

Do you notice the efficiency loss of the idler at all?

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 16:58 Quote
riish wrote:
nubbs wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

160mm zeb but im probably gonna sell it.

I only notice efficiency lost when going to another bike the next day. I am not running a lower guide on mine so that probably has a lot to do with it.

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 19:27 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
riish wrote:
nubbs wrote:

I only notice efficiency lost when going to another bike the next day. I am not running a lower guide on mine so that probably has a lot to do with it.

Ah 160. Only have a 150mm setup for mine right now. I bought the frame on a wim as spire is falling apart often. Druid doesn't fit me as well though, probably selling druid eventually too. Spur takeover soon..

Riish. Efficiency loss yes but how much loss? Can't say I don't care to measure.. it's not bad ime. if you run no lower guide it's much better but I hate dropping chains.

Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 17:34 Quote
What do you mean the spire is falling apart often?

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 18:09 Quote
nubbs wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
riish wrote:

Ah 160. Only have a 150mm setup for mine right now. I bought the frame on a wim as spire is falling apart often. Druid doesn't fit me as well though, probably selling druid eventually too. Spur takeover soon..

Riish. Efficiency loss yes but how much loss? Can't say I don't care to measure.. it's not bad ime. if you run no lower guide it's much better but I hate dropping chains.

I do like the druid fitment-wise, feels a bit better and more trail-bikey than the stumpjumper did. I picked up a revel ranger sized down locally and that has been really fun, gets real scary on steeper trails but i like being scared sometimes. Eventually i want that rocky element but frames are impossible to find.

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 18:11 Quote
Circe wrote:

Cant speak for nubbs but i owned a spur for a while and it got paint chips if you looked at it the wrong way. I also have a couple of friends on sentinels that have had all kinds of issues, they seem to require a lot of maintenance

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 18:23 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
Circe wrote:

Cant speak for nubbs but i owned a spur for a while and it got paint chips if you looked at it the wrong way. I also have a couple of friends on sentinels that have had all kinds of issues, they seem to require a lot of maintenance

Yeah the paint for sure but thats all the tr frames.. I've had lower shock bolt alignment issue with the trunnion upper (new front triangle), pivot bolt play (new shorter bolts), and a bb shell issue (another new front triangle). The thing is though, with every issue on that frame TR has been very attentive and quick trough the warranty service on their website. They do well there for sure.

Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 19:43 Quote
Lots of practice….

Posted: Nov 28, 2022 at 3:48 Quote
I'm looking for a 31.8mm stem with 30mm length that have a low stack height between 30mm-35mm,any idea's?

O+
Posted: Nov 28, 2022 at 6:28 Quote
DMR defy has 27mm stack and 35mm length if that helps.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.043054
Mobile Version of Website