The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Apr 29, 2017 at 1:17 Quote
Looks like a Curtis to me.

Posted: Apr 29, 2017 at 11:19 Quote
Ghost Asket 7 AL Size L

Ghost Asket 7 AL, Size "L". Sorry for that bad iPhone4 photo, but the bike is nice Wink

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2017 at 16:36 Quote
donny70 wrote:
photo
P]

Cranks, chain ring, zip ties, grips, seatpost collar, and stem need to be black. Looks good and burly though

Posted: Apr 29, 2017 at 16:44 Quote
I'm liking the orange myself, sets off the blue imho Smile

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2017 at 17:47 Quote
I'm a sucker for a blinged out switchback. This is going on my short list for the end of the year.

Posted: Apr 29, 2017 at 17:57 Quote
I like the blue and orange but I would dial back the amount of orange bits. Less would be more for me.

Posted: Apr 29, 2017 at 18:29 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
photo
B+ tires make super athletic looking bikes appear so sluggish. On a side note, primers are radical.

Posted: Apr 29, 2017 at 19:50 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
I'm a sucker for a blinged out switchback. This is going on my short list for the end of the year.
If you go that route,The long versions are superior handling in every way in my opinion,after riding the long mk2 ti switchback for a year then building my steel regular frame back up and riding it I am surprised.and I have to say my mk2 is the finest hardtail I have ever owned.

Posted: Apr 29, 2017 at 22:37 Quote
slaker wrote:
scjeremy wrote:
If you go that route,The long versions are superior handling in every way in my opinion,after riding the long mk2 ti switchback for a year then building my steel regular frame back up and riding it I am surprised.and I have to say my mk2 is the finest hardtail I have ever owned.

Definiitely second that. The 16.5 long is the perfect reach for me.

Posted: Apr 30, 2017 at 1:02 Quote
poncho467 wrote:
donny70 wrote:
photo
P]

Cranks, chain ring, zip ties, grips, seatpost collar, and stem need to be black. Looks good and burly though

100% don't agree ! That thing is beautiful Drool

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028200
Mobile Version of Website