The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 14:37 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Looks like a Foes from '09ish.


Haha ..repurposed

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 22:20 Quote
i can't wrap my head around the PR mullet is (not) doing. no geo numbers? you're trying to be different, okay, but it looks like you're hiding a 2006 geo.

and yeah, i'm too poor to pay for the titanium version, so i'll have the alloy - but with a $400 gold and diamond headbadge with the face of a guy who looks like the lovechild of davey jones and the night king... you serious, mullet?

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 23:51 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
i can't wrap my head around the PR mullet is (not) doing. no geo numbers? you're trying to be different, okay, but it looks like you're hiding a 2006 geo.

and yeah, i'm too poor to pay for the titanium version, so i'll have the alloy - but with a $400 gold and diamond headbadge with the face of a guy who looks like the lovechild of davey jones and the night king... you serious, mullet?

Agreed… comes across like sick bicycles co. All edgey n shi”t, take some nice photos but would piss on it if it was on fire or touch it with a barge pole.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 0:18 Quote
sorry for the rant, guys. i had my coffee and now i'm feeling better...

just glanced at their website, back in rant mode Frown their marketing bubbling is even worse than sick's - but consumers aren't hopping the hype train as quickly as they used to back in the days. plus mullet's insta game is rookie level.

btw, i have a strong feeling their "photos" are just renderings as well.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 4:00 Quote
dagzin wrote:
Zoceil bikes apparently this frame is nickel painted

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLRaNWEBhev/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Zoceli

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 7:01 Quote
nullzwo wrote:

btw, i have a strong feeling their "photos" are just renderings as well.

Based off my frame they are legit photos.

The welding and the finish of the frame is spot on.

I'm not sure the cockpit and front end geo would be progressive enough for a lot of people.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 7:37 Quote
LAST FFWD

Last still looking great ,it’s future proofing clearly apparent here

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 8:14 Quote
Soupherb wrote:

Half radial pattern seems like an odd choice on a bike like this

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 8:25 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Kona ESD SS
I assume the cables are that way for bar-spinning?
I admit I have no clue about dirt jumping....

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 9:00 Quote
scmalex wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

Half radial pattern seems like an odd choice on a bike like this

That bracing angle looks shit too. Those spoke heads are gonna rip straight off if ridden the way a honzo is suppose to be ridden.
Also barspin routing seems like an odd choice on a long travel slack AF Singlespeed 29er.
Whole bike is odd choices.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 9:10 Quote
This is why we rock as a group! tup ^^

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 11:04 Quote
That cobbled together brake adapter contraption is an odd choice as well Eek


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031036
Mobile Version of Website