Santa Barbara Shuttle trip 4/21/12

PB Forum :: USA - West
Santa Barbara Shuttle trip 4/21/12
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 20, 2012 at 14:50 Quote
I know it's last minute, but theres a few seats left in our shuttle trip for tomorrow (Saturday). Gonna be riding all the good DH stuff in SB, we have a 10 seat shuttle rig and an all-time driver so wait time will be minimal. There's a pick-up point in the Glendale area and another in Thousand Oaks. Leaving bright and early and getting back when its too dark to ride. Cost is $50, definitely worth it if you live near either of these pick-up locations. Let me know asap

Posted: Apr 20, 2012 at 20:56 Quote
qwiksand99 wrote:
I know it's last minute, but theres a few seats left in our shuttle trip for tomorrow (Saturday). Gonna be riding all the good DH stuff in SB, we have a 10 seat shuttle rig and an all-time driver so wait time will be minimal. There's a pick-up point in the Glendale area and another in Thousand Oaks. Leaving bright and early and getting back when its too dark to ride. Cost is $50, definitely worth it if you live near either of these pick-up locations. Let me know asap
Please wear bells and respect local trail users. Don't rely on bells being in the box at the top of the runs; there aren't any, unless someone put bells in them in the last few days. Tensions are at an all time high and trail usage is at a peak due to people wanting to see the local water falls in the front country and back country.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006992
Mobile Version of Website