Summer Grant Frame *Stout Sigma Σ*

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Summer Grant Frame *Stout Sigma Σ*
Posted: Jul 10, 2012 at 20:51 Quote
I think i need a pivotal post and a big fat seat.

Posted: Jul 10, 2012 at 20:52 Quote
dialeddobermann wrote:
I think i need a pivotal post and a big fat seat.
yup

Posted: Jul 10, 2012 at 21:16 Quote
Reminds me of...
Stout Bikes StreetRatt

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 0:36 Quote
Told you the Standover was too low. Should have listened to the drunken ramblings of the genius over here. Wink

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 0:38 Quote
its way too low, good luck trying to pinch that seat. ah well, i designed a frame the same way you did and it wasnt perfect first time round.

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 2:16 Quote
dialeddobermann wrote:
its ugly from the side. Lets just say super short seattube was an aestetic mistake. it functions exactly as i wanted but eh mabey.

I KNOW, I KNOW. ITS FUGGS.

its ugly from the side. Lets just say, super short seattube was an aestetic mistake. it functions exactly as i wanted but eh. will take some getting used too. At least i dont have to look at it while i ride.

Function wise it looks like a pretty amazing street bike. But side on that thing is butterrzzz. Razz

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 4:27 Quote
tom666 wrote:
dialeddobermann wrote:
its ugly from the side. Lets just say super short seattube was an aestetic mistake. it functions exactly as i wanted but eh mabey.

I KNOW, I KNOW. ITS FUGGS.

its ugly from the side. Lets just say, super short seattube was an aestetic mistake. it functions exactly as i wanted but eh. will take some getting used too. At least i dont have to look at it while i ride.

Function wise it looks like a pretty amazing street bike. But side on that thing is butterrzzz. Razz

You can't say we didn't tell you.

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 5:59 Quote
it was too late, i realized it way erly on. its still damn hot. but y know. extra unique.

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 6:00 Quote
You better get awesome at turndowns LOL

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 6:03 Quote
^that. you have plenty of clearance so you should have no problems doing them. although i stick my leg under the seat so on that setup id struggle.

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 8:29 Quote
last time i tried a 3 table my leg got caught between the seat and top tube. so bad that even after a harsh bail, my buddy had to grab the allen keys and raise the seat. damn that was painful.

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 10:02 Quote
not too bad, when are you going for the new colour scheme

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 10:03 Quote
al9595 wrote:
not too bad, when are you going for the new colour scheme

I might hold off on that. Just new rear spokes, and new seat will probably do the trick. its excellent as it is.

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 10:04 Quote
alright, sounds good, are you going for the fat seat?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015012
Mobile Version of Website