Skatepark

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 13, 2012 at 8:55 Quote
I need some ideas on ramps for a skate park, it's all going to be engineered and I need a rough idea before I draw up some blue prints , I'm working with a standard size tennis court all help is appreciated.

Posted: Jun 13, 2012 at 11:03 Quote
Common pinkbike! Theese message boards were booming in my day slightest bit of help would be more then appreciated

Posted: Jun 14, 2012 at 8:09 Quote
Why don't you build a pumptrack and ship in dirt instead? Much more fun, and if you mess up, you can rebuild the flow.

Posted: Jun 14, 2012 at 23:42 Quote
Because we tried to build dirt jumps for meny years I live in a mining community were nothing but profit matters. We had our shitty skate park ruined to create a ice rink for a winter carnival and nothing was being put in place for the skateboarders the bmxers and the mountain bikers and in the past as a youth who fought long and hard for dirt jumps to see them getting plowed every augest I'm ready to fight again , not for my self but for the youth it's self I've seen to meny kids in my community go to drugs and alcahol because they had nothing to do and I'm fed up with it. Now any one willing to help share a design for me ill be happy as a lamb.

Posted: Jun 15, 2012 at 7:50 Quote
Can a admin move this to a bmx forum ?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011032
Mobile Version of Website