Filipe Perestrelo Pinkbike community sponsorship + donations

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Filipe Perestrelo Pinkbike community sponsorship + donations
Posted: Jul 6, 2012 at 13:33 Quote
If they need for is new frame, a headset reducer 1.5 / 1.8 i cant send to him a new chris king... is all i have in this moment !

Posted: Jul 6, 2012 at 15:49 Quote
God, this is so awesome. I wish I had something to give, but I usually destroy everything I ride.
But this is so incredible, thats why I love this scene!

Posted: Jul 6, 2012 at 18:10 Quote
I cant believe Im just now seeing this thread! Im unreal impressed with the PB community for stepping up and putting someone else's needs before theirs! Imagine if more of our lives were like this how this world would be different? Also, props for GIANT for rising up and giving more than they said they would! Im inspired but Filipe himself as well as this community AND Giant. Im SO pumped for Filipe!!

Truly humbling. Well done everyone. God Bless you all!

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 22:30 Quote
@Filp Hey Congrats on your win, you definitely deserved it! Big Grin Maybe send me a message with what day you are going to Crankworx (I go every year) and I'll give you some Red DMR V12 Magnesium pedals, and also get to congratulate you in person!!

Posted: Jul 9, 2012 at 9:59 Quote
yeah filp i bet your stoked!!!!!!

Posted: Jul 9, 2012 at 13:29 Quote
I've got a front wheel its been used but is strong and just been trued and bearings serviced It's a qr with is disk mounts

Posted: Jul 9, 2012 at 20:55 Quote
Spielkind wrote:
God, this is so awesome. I wish I had something to give, but I usually destroy everything I ride.

Exaclty man. Its awesome to see the community coming together to help someone else..

Posted: Jul 9, 2012 at 21:42 Quote
A-Nay3186 wrote:
Spielkind wrote:

Exaclty man. Its awesome to see the community coming together to help someone else..
+1
since he got the New glory(i'm so jelly!!) all these parts will be able to help out the new SuperMarket Bike rider! congrats man hope you have fun over there!! Smile

Posted: Jul 19, 2012 at 18:41 Quote
Hey guy, one word to you all.
YOU ALL ROCK!!!
Great support, great community.

Posted: Jul 30, 2012 at 11:58 Quote
Due to my current financial situation I am unable to honor my donation of the forks/bars, but I am happy that Giant gave what was well deserved.

Posted: Sep 8, 2023 at 10:23 Quote
Hey guys!

Hope you are all doing well.
I'm moved when I see this forum where everyone was donating bike parts to me.
Now I have a YouTube channel together with my brother.

Check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/@mtbrave

Kind regards
Filipe

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011806
Mobile Version of Website