Christina Lake - Trails?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Christina Lake - Trails?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 at 9:12 Quote
Hey Guys,

Does anybody know if there are any good DH/AM trails near Christina Lake?

Cheers!

Posted: Jul 25, 2012 at 21:18 Quote
Go to the bike shop called" wildways" they will give you directions. Pretty sure they shuttle too. There is am, cc, dh everything.

Posted: Jul 25, 2012 at 21:53 Quote
Depends on what you consider good. The Ripper in Grand Forks is pretty fun!

Posted: Jul 26, 2012 at 8:43 Quote
Thanks DRodrigues. - I'll stop by the WildWays!

Thanks JetPilot - The Ripper - do you have any directions or info about it?

Posted: Jul 26, 2012 at 9:59 Quote
Darkside70 wrote:
Thanks DRodrigues. - I'll stop by the WildWays!

Thanks JetPilot - The Ripper - do you have any directions or info about it?

Chain Reaction Cycles in Grand Forks (on hwy 3. in town, cant miss it) has a map of it AND the Christina Lake trails. I cant remember specific directions, but I remember it was quite a ways up (be a looong pedal) and kind of tricky to find the trailhead once you're at the top. If you're at Chain Reaction, I'd ask for details as to the exact location of the trailhead. Also, I'd say 4x4 would probably be required to make it up the road. WildWays might also have the same map, I've never been in there.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 13:45 Quote
I rode in Christina Lake last weekend, very fun trails. We rode trails in the "Scooner Creek" area. You can call ahead to the Wildways Bike Shop and the owner will shuttle you to Scooner or Dewdney. It costs $40 for a car shuttle that fits 4 bikes, so $10 each. They also have a large van for larger groups, but not sure of the pricing for that.

I have some Christina Lake footage in my montage video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxJm0_khx1A

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 15:05 Quote
canadaka wrote:
I rode in Christina Lake last weekend, very fun trails. We rode trails in the "Scooner Creek" area. You can call ahead to the Wildways Bike Shop and the owner will shuttle you to Scooner or Dewdney. It costs $40 for a car shuttle that fits 4 bikes, so $10 each. They also have a large van for larger groups, but not sure of the pricing for that.

I have some Christina Lake footage in my montage video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxJm0_khx1A

Thanks Canadaka!!! Great vid too!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010482
Mobile Version of Website