Chicksands

• Previous Page
Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 15:31 Quote
Hey does anybody know if you will have to pay to ride over the christmas period?

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 0:57 Quote
I very much doubt it. The only time I've ever had to pay was on a bankholiday. We didn't have to pay over Easter.

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 9:51 Quote
£3 junior, £5 adults

only have to pay on weekends

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 4:57 Quote
how do you actually pay?

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 5:13 Quote
snake-dj wrote:
how do you actually pay?

An official will ask you to pay, in cash.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 1:15 Quote
sepi wrote:
snake-dj wrote:
how do you actually pay?

Oooh right, thanksBeer

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 4:50 Quote
sepi wrote:
snake-dj wrote:
how do you actually pay?

It's generally better to go up to the official and ask to buy a day ticket rather than waitin for them to come to you, anyone there will be happy to point you in there direction

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
ojhp wrote:
sepi wrote:
snake-dj wrote:
how do you actually pay?

It's generally better to go up to the official and ask to buy a day ticket rather than waitin for them to come to you, anyone there will be happy to point you in there direction

Ok cheers guysBig Grin

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 11:03 Quote
hey, have never been chicksands befor and was just wondering: how much it cost for the day, what days is it open or is it always? and just any other infomation u have for someone who has never been befor

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 11:50 Quote
webber123 wrote:
hey, have never been chicksands befor and was just wondering: how much it cost for the day, what days is it open or is it always? and just any other infomation u have for someone who has never been befor
Yeah Chiacksands is open all the time. But you have to apy at weekends and bank holidays a day ticket is £5 for sniors and £3 for juniors it explains it all on its website http://www.chicksandsbikepark.co.uk

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 0:38 Quote
I take it its a good place to ride then?

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2008 at 8:46 Quote
Does anybody know of any decend accomedation around chicksands? im lookin to go for a weekend since I've heard great things about it and wanted somewhere close to stay for a night, within cycling distance.

Posted: Dec 10, 2008 at 13:32 Quote
for a day chicksands is now £5 for both junior or adult.

you only have to pay on bank holidays or on weekends.

i think theres a few campsites or B+B's around the shefford are though it would be best to email the people at chicksands for a recomendation - despite living almost next door to the bike park i dont think my parents would be to happy to let you stay Big Grin

top place tup

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016298
Mobile Version of Website