NS Soda Fr size (Need an advice!)

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
NS Soda Fr size (Need an advice!)
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 28, 2013 at 0:09 Quote
I'm about 1,78 cm .i bought the Medium fr..works great.

Posted: Jun 1, 2013 at 22:18 Quote
papardelas wrote:
I'm about 1,78 cm .i bought the Medium fr..works great.

What do you plan on using the bike for specifically? As I am 5'7 and 3/4 so just an inch shorter than yourself and I am asking as I want to this to be my one quiver bike. Street/Park/Slopestyle/Etc! That being said just want to know what you use yours for?

Posted: Jun 1, 2013 at 23:52 Quote
hi there man! well i use it in freeride/downhill tracks...a lot more playful than the other dh rigs and still has great balance.i've tried riding it in a few bmx parks.it's not impossible but if i were you i'd consider buying the soda slope!

Posted: Jun 10, 2013 at 4:59 Quote
kinserk wrote:
Hello,

Anyone here riding NS Soda FR long frame and is 6' tall? I will have 2 builds. I'm not to worried about FR build, because i wont pedal much, am worried about AM build, because I'm going to do a lot of climbing with it also i will use RS reverb which is 380cm in lenght. Any thoughts on frame fit?

Hi!

As we advice on our website: for jump-focused riders we recommend the M size for riders up to 180cm, and the L size for riders up to 190cm. However if you wish to adjust the the seat height for optimum pedaling, we recommended the M size for riders up to 177cm and the L size for riders up to 185cm.
Also for the 2013 we made a longer seat tube in a Large size frame(432mm instead of 417mm) so it works better tall AM/enduro riders.

In both cases a large frame will be better for you then.

Hope that's clear!
Cheers
NS crew

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013114
Mobile Version of Website