Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Oct 19, 2018 at 23:07 Quote
Anyone have a good wall or ceiling storage solution for bikes? I want to either wall mount or right side up roof mount my growing stable of bikes. Wall might be tough since it’s concrete so more ceiling than anything. It’s a basement so it has exposed supports.

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2018 at 23:15 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
photo

ith thith mocking mike tython?

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 at 23:51 Quote
700Pirate wrote:
tom666 wrote:

Where I live back at home is about an hour from London but it's definitely an hour in the right direction. My nearest city is Guildford - we often say we're from "the mean streets of Guildford" as a joke. If you gave your wallet to a stranger in Guildford they'd be more likely to put some money in it and give it back to you than do anything else lol

had my wallet stolen in pews. Sucker punched in the castle grounds. Stabbing in the friary. Mate its a dangerzone.I even saw an uzi once and no it was not airsoft. My mum got ambushed on the white lion walk. Oh Haslemere much safer.
When I was younger, I used to enjoy mugging the kids that went to the local college.

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 5:46 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
700Pirate wrote:
tom666 wrote:

Where I live back at home is about an hour from London but it's definitely an hour in the right direction. My nearest city is Guildford - we often say we're from "the mean streets of Guildford" as a joke. If you gave your wallet to a stranger in Guildford they'd be more likely to put some money in it and give it back to you than do anything else lol

had my wallet stolen in pews. Sucker punched in the castle grounds. Stabbing in the friary. Mate its a dangerzone.I even saw an uzi once and no it was not airsoft. My mum got ambushed on the white lion walk. Oh Haslemere much safer.
When I was younger, I used to enjoy mugging the kids that went to the local college.
Now they mug you because you're old and vulnerable lol

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 6:03 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Anyone have a good wall or ceiling storage solution for bikes? I want to either wall mount or right side up roof mount my growing stable of bikes. Wall might be tough since it’s concrete so more ceiling than anything. It’s a basement so it has exposed supports.

I've got 4 of those pully ceiling mounts in my garage and they work great. Might be a pic of them somewhere in my photos.

photo

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 7:59 Quote
700Pirate wrote:
tom666 wrote:

lol

If somebody pulled and Uzi on me in Guildford I truly would not know what to say.

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 8:08 Quote
foobajoob wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:

I've got 4 of those pully ceiling mounts in my garage and they work great. Might be a pic of them somewhere in my photos.

photo

ive got the same setup at my place

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 9:11 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:

I just got an award winning CLUG from a local design which sells bike balls lights google HORNIT

Based in Exeter UK.

Cheap as chips too. Just pock suitable tyre width CLUG but don’t expect a plus version.

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 9:33 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
700Pirate wrote:

Now they mug you because you're old and vulnerable lol
Nope, they closed the college ????

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 10:02 Quote
Lovely place aint it in Presteigne.

Decent cycling around too for a kiddlywink growing up and gettin lost on hills and bogs.

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 11:48 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Lovely place aint it in Presteigne.

Decent cycling around too for a kiddlywink growing up and gettin lost on hills and bogs.
And a good go kart track just down the road

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 12:32 Quote
How long has that been there as I think I vaguely remember that just was too young to get on them

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 12:33 Quote
Finally got my piggy built & just finished setting up the DVOs to base settings.

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 12:48 Quote
It's been there a long time, over 25 years I'd say.

Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 12:53 Quote
Well I was there back 25 yrs ago or so for a few years. Had a rickety old cottage with a raleigh grifter big wheeled version 3 spd sturmey archer knobblies in stealth black with the big sponge saddle. Good olde days hah

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.102188
Mobile Version of Website