Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 13:26 Quote
jespinal wrote:
She can, and did suck start my kenworth

you go boyeeee...... tup

and I'm just messing around dude. I know how much this stuff can hurt, can be confusing, agonizing, create headspins, and all that shit. I genuinely mean no disrespect to you by popping jokes at a time like this.

I'm just funnin' hoping you keep your chin up and looking towards the bright side is all man. You seem like a chick magnet man, so....f**k all the dumb shit. Go do you boss (and not with that finger Wink ) tup

Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 14:51 Quote
For these scenarios there are plenty Nine Inch Nails tracks to go full berserk against her deceptive sh*t.

Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 15:57 Quote
I realise now that there's more background than what she's showing and for whatever reason she decided to cut me off sexually and go with this dude.

Now her actual.motives I don't know, maybe she wants to have me as a long term "investment" she wants to go through her whore phase and hope that I'll receive her with my arms open? I don't know and honestly I don't care.

Maybe distance plays a huge factor as well

Anyways I gotta understand that she doesn't wanna get physically involved with me anymore so yeah cutting her off is the best

Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 16:16 Quote
"I realise now that there's more background than what she's showing "

@jespinal. It usually is with women. Nothing is ever simple.
So go out. Get hammered if ya need it. Just make sure you have a bro that has your back around.
Cause we men are a simple lot. We tend to make rather poor decisions in these situations.
I speak from a well of personal experience here. With making bad decisions that is.
I'll try to not sound like a bitter middle aged man here.
Life's to short for "garden tools" like that. If they seek attention elsewhere, walk away and don't look back( unless miniature hoomans are involved. Then fight like hell for joint custody)

And listen to the "shit music" you would never even be caught dead listening to.

And use your frustrations and anger on the trails. They never complain or run away with another another dude.
The trails are always there for ya.

Song for ya bro..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVk_e31dnlE

Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 18:20 Quote
Tjomball wrote:
"I realise now that there's more background than what she's showing "

@jespinal. It usually is with women. Nothing is ever simple.
So go out. Get hammered if ya need it. Just make sure you have a bro that has your back around.
Cause we men are a simple lot. We tend to make rather poor decisions in these situations.
I speak from a well of personal experience here. With making bad decisions that is.
I'll try to not sound like a bitter middle aged man here.
Life's to short for "garden tools" like that. If they seek attention elsewhere, walk away and don't look back( unless miniature hoomans are involved. Then fight like hell for joint custody)

And listen to the "shit music" you would never even be caught dead listening to.

And use your frustrations and anger on the trails. They never complain or run away with another another dude.
The trails are always there for ya.

Song for ya bro..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVk_e31dnlE

PB has YT embed capabilities

Posted: Jul 11, 2021 at 13:15 Quote
I am out of words

So, last thursday I was texting this girl, we'll call her "A", I told her how I felt and how I crashed emotionally yadda yadda, she told me that she only wants us to be good friends again and that she loves me very much and that we'll talk soon because she misses me.

Let's introduce girl "B", B is a super close friend of mine, we've helped each other a lot through the years emotionally and B met A through me, now keep in mind B and I go way back, so of course when she finds out what A did, she's pissed off.

Now 5 days later out of the blue A texts me, I think "oh god she wants to know how I'm doing, but I'm still somewhat a mess, anyway let's pull through". I open the text and all she wants to know is if I've spoken to B about her because she's not texting her back.

That's all she wanted to know, she didn't wanna know if I was doing good, nothing.

I just saw clear through her bullshit

Posted: Jul 11, 2021 at 13:28 Quote
fks sake

whats this txting shit?? send a dik pic like a normal bloke...

Posted: Jul 11, 2021 at 13:35 Quote
lay it on the table

Posted: Jul 11, 2021 at 14:54 Quote
iffy wrote:
fks sake

whats this txting shit?? send a dik pic like a normal bloke...

Done it already

Posted: Jul 11, 2021 at 23:47 Quote
700-pirate wrote:
lay it on the table

I think he did that as well,

for the dick pic

Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 7:15 Quote
Let's focus on the important things, England lost the Euro final

Say what you will about Jesp's decisions, he can take comfort knowing that Southgate makes even worse ones

Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 7:43 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

Say what you will about Jesp's decisions, he can take comfort knowing that Southgate makes even worse ones

lol

Posted: Jul 13, 2021 at 12:21 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

Sad face

We were so very close

Posted: Jul 13, 2021 at 13:30 Quote
tom666 wrote:
SileTzar wrote:

Sad face

We were so very close

Denmark was also very close, but then

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.057728
Mobile Version of Website