Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 9:20 Quote
Every major government in the world decided that partial lockdowns and measures including vaccines, limitation of contacts and masks are necessary, however the same people who can't get their landlord to fix a leaky faucet or the neighborhood council to fix the potholes in the pavement are suddenly up in arms and dead certain that aiming their bullshit propaganda at me will suddenly bring about the whole pandemic and the world leaders will come to their senses.
f*ck off to Brussels and burn yourself in front of whichever EU office you deem best. f*cking whiny attention seekers.

edit: not intended for Iffy or anyone here, just venting

Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 9:21 Quote
iffy wrote:
Yeah I think I get you.

option 1, submit to tyranny and win stupid prizes

option 2, keep quiet

option 3, call bullshit on bullshit

take your pick and be a dick about it lol

Option 2 please

Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 14:19 Quote
Did you know Leffe has corn in its ingredients?
I was pretty disappointed when i 1st realized. So i've had a Kronenbourg which is a pretty blanche.
I also have 2pfizers and now i'm a second best tier citizen.

Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 0:53 Quote
I'm off for my third Pfizer fun jab in about an hour's time

Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 6:16 Quote
moferenc wrote:
Did you know Leffe has corn in its ingredients?
I was pretty disappointed when i 1st realized. So i've had a Kronenbourg which is a pretty blanche.
I also have 2pfizers and now i'm a second best tier citizen.

Are you allergic to corn? I bloody love Leffe but Kronenbourg is horrible, at least in the UK.

I've got the booster too and just sick of people on both sides of the argument being so militant about it - the cognitive dissonance on display is really something.

O+
Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 8:22 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:

Lmk how youre feeling after. i have mine on the 3rd and ive heard mixed things.

Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 9:20 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

Everyone I know who had a 3rd Pfizer felt fine, just a sore arm. I got moderna and it felt worse than having covid did for 24hrs

Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 9:40 Quote
My wife got her booster on Monday and it took her two days to recover. But she had a pretty bad reaction to the vaccine in the first place so we kind of expected it.

O+
Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 10:05 Quote
My wife had her third shot. First 2 where Pfizer the third was moderna and it took her a few days to feel 100% from the last one basically nothing from the first 2.

Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 10:28 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

Everyone I know who had a 3rd Pfizer felt fine, just a sore arm. I got moderna and it felt worse than having covid did for 24hrs

Mine was my 3rd Pfizer jab. I've had what seems like tennis elbow since my 2nd dose.

Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 10:35 Quote
I had literally no reaction to either shot besides a sore arm for a day or so. I have a very strong immune system though. My wife says I've only been sick twice in the 10 years we've been together.

Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 11:18 Quote
Hey vaxer's not going to tell you how to live. I am neutral regarding vaxing. I come to MTB forums to escape real world issues. Eric Schwartz said it best in his song "Keep your Jesus off my pen*s". Please no talking real talk in the club house.

P.S. listen to Erics song it's pure cringe comedy.

Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 11:21 Quote
Ugh, who the f*ck are you?? We do want we want here. Don't like it? Don't read it!

Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 11:21 Quote
bambaatacas wrote:
Hey vaxer's not going to tell you how to live. I am neutral regarding vaxing. I come to MTB forums to escape real world issues. Eric Schwartz said it best in his song "Keep your Jesus off my pen*s". Please no talking real talk in the club house.

You must be new. We talk about real shit in this forum all the time. The randomness will come back every few pages or so.

Posted: Dec 30, 2021 at 11:24 Quote
bambaatacas wrote:

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.106585
Mobile Version of Website