Primo powerbite

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Primo powerbite
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 19, 2012 at 1:20 Quote
Hello!
I have the primo powerbite cranks and i want to switch the pedals , in my left crank arm the pedal come out quickly and i succeed to switch him but my right pedal come out with the Screwing of the crank .. What i should do ?

Tal Kolt blkmrkt riot rider !

Posted: Nov 19, 2012 at 7:46 Quote
Tal-blkmrkt wrote:
Hello!
I have the primo powerbite cranks and i want to switch the pedals , in my left crank arm the pedal come out quickly and i succeed to switch him but my right pedal come out with the Screwing of the crank .. What i should do ?

The RIGHT side pedal is loosened by turning the wrench CLOCKWISE. It's the opposite of the normal direction.

Posted: Nov 19, 2012 at 14:32 Quote
cmc4130 wrote:
Tal-blkmrkt wrote:
Hello!

The RIGHT side pedal is loosened by turning the wrench CLOCKWISE. It's the opposite of the normal direction.

Yes but the screwling comeo out with him

Posted: Nov 19, 2012 at 16:36 Quote
So your getting the new pedals in. But they come back out as you pedal is this correct?

Posted: Nov 20, 2012 at 4:55 Quote
The way i see this is that the bit of the crankarm that has the threading on it comes out with the pedal. I believe this can be welded back in or you could get a replacement arm

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009526
Mobile Version of Website