Will a DH bike make things easier?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Will a DH bike make things easier?
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 10, 2013 at 0:38 Quote
jtm12090 wrote:
This is not a debate between a demo and a shocker, he is asking about a status.

If you read about his change of plans it kinda is

Posted: Jan 10, 2013 at 0:58 Quote
i think is always about the rider...Its about feel good and confortable with a bike "X" or "Y"...I was also many years without ride anything and i back not long ago, i always love full suspension but i got a 4X hardtail for two reasons; Budget(lol the most important sometimes) and i really felt very good testing some hardtails...Ill get a KTM Ratchet for sure(or another nukeproof to Megavalanche) but for now even getting a full suspension my main bike will still be a hardtail coz im feeling in heaven with it, im enjoying work a lot on trails...

Posted: Jan 11, 2013 at 2:33 Quote
Get the bike your more comfortable with. If you think tou will be more comfortable with a DH bike then get it. Once you get it then continue your practicing, just don't get lazy. It's hard to practice on a bike your not comfortable on.

Posted: Jan 11, 2013 at 9:06 Quote
I would say always buy second hand, some good ones are intense m3/ m6 or a santa cruz v10, commencal supreme, there are alot you can get which come up cheap on ebay, some will be even better than a status. And if you smash it you can get another for alot less of the price.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033982
Mobile Version of Website